KNUCKLE HEAD?

20 Oct

Contacts can be found at the bottom of each page, and sharing is encouraged.

Your assumptions are your windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won’t come in. Isaac Asimov

When we say my way or the highway, are we saying our way is the only way that exists because we said so? Humility Rules tell us that, unfortunately, when we insist on doing or having everything our way, what usually happens is we just repeat someone else’s mistakes.

The thing is, it’s not hard to get your way since most people are followers, so they most likely will follow suit because of a closed mind or pure ignorance. Thank God, some think that’s too black and white.

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. Terry Pratchett, Diggers

I believe in following my own dreams, ways, and plans, but I wouldn’t mind a little help if you know a better way. Plus, I am not impressed with people that know it all. That’s the kind of thinking that can be beyond limited and has a history of leaving some of us with a serious learning curb.

In my opinion, the problem with closed-minded people is their mouth is always open, so they are unaware of the fact that a closed mind, is a dying mind? The antidote is simply just closing all the doors that lead to shutting down the learning process.

There is no place in the Universe that I know of that would endorse a dormant mind. Not only that, a closed mind doesn’t allow thoughts, it only consumes problems. So try keeping your mind open to possibilities and your mouth closed on matters that you don’t know about.

All of us need mentors to teach us how to think, not what to think. Look at it this way, We cannot plant seeds with a closed fist. Plus, the mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.

When leaning to our own understandings we often find ourselves frustrated, that’s because it’s a sign of acting too independently. No man is an island. The more we try it do it our way, the tighter the door will stay closed. Shutting off any hopes of renewal.

There has to remain some type of freedom for all to live, to think, and to worship; no books or avenues should be closed. The Human Mind is a terrible thing to waste. So, whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re right. Henry Ford

In the meantime; “Just Don’t

Just don’t learn, experience.

Just don’t read, absorb.

Just don’t change, transform.

Just don’t relate, advocate.

Just don’t promise, prove.

Just don’t criticize, encourage.

Just don’t think, ponder.

Just don’t take, give.

Just don’t see, feel.

Just don’t dream, do.

Just don’t hear, listen.

Just don’t tell, show.

Just don’t exist, live.

It’s Something to Think About!

Jesus is Lord!

Thank you to the author of Just Don’t, whose name elude me.

Join this blog at http://norvielcherry.com

Email me at norviep2@att.net

Get your copy of I Survived 60 Years to Get Cancer, Then Kill It./The Norvie L. Cherry Story at http://amazon.com

308 Comments

Posted by on October 20, 2021 in Something To Think About

308 responses to “KNUCKLE HEAD?

1. top cryptocurrency to buy

September 14, 2022 at 4:04 pm

Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any approach you possibly can take away me from that service? Thanks!

2. Europa-Road Kft munkagép szállítás

September 22, 2022 at 9:26 pm

What¦s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & help other users like its helped me. Great job.

3. kombájn szállítás Europa-Road Kft.

September 23, 2022 at 12:09 am

Hello.This post was really interesting, especially since I was investigating for thoughts on this subject last week.

4. közúti szállítmányozás belföldön

September 23, 2022 at 1:10 am

Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem together with your web site in web explorer, may test this… IE nonetheless is the market leader and a huge component to other folks will miss your great writing due to this problem.

5. belföldi megbízások

September 23, 2022 at 4:24 am

Enjoyed reading through this, very good stuff, thankyou.

6. Debrecen

September 23, 2022 at 4:40 am

Nice post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely helpful info specially the final section 🙂 I deal with such info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

7. alacsony fuvardíjak

September 23, 2022 at 5:09 am

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I’m very glad to see such magnificent info being shared freely out there.

8. Merrill

September 25, 2022 at 2:11 am

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right
    here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness
    over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly
    again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.