YOU KNOW THEM!

21 Aug

The deceivers, hanging on to everything you allow them to come in contact with, especially the inner you.

You had better Stop letting people who do so little for you control your mind, feelings, or emotions. Will Smith

We all know the culprits we just don’t recognize them. They can be the people who, depending on who you are, that can easily become addicted to your fame, money, and even the attention you may receive from others as deeply as they can become addicted to drugs.

They can also be narcissists who are consumed with maintaining a shallow false self to others through you, and their jealousy of you can become a hidden agenda.

So, let’s talk about the State of our Friendships.

I think, most times we don’t know what that special someone is up to because we trust them, but the good news is, if you ever find out their intention is to put you down, while trying to bring themselves up, because of your qualifications, just know, If people are trying to bring you down, Be Proud of it. It only confirms that you are above them. And that friend is a Fake.

Everybody knows, keeping bad company can ruin good character.

I assume you know that, but if not, you still had better start watching who you hang out with, but more importantly, pay attention to the others that love you too, and the information you receive from them. There is truth in numbers, especially if it’s about the same person.

And let’s not forget if a person tells you who they are, believe them the first time, oftentimes there are no second chances. You have been warned.

Your closest friends are the ones who can truly pierce your heart.

In other words, stay away from people that don’t have anything to offer but praise. The praise they give often causes us to shower them with gifts. And that’s a habit we have to make them feel special, all because it’s easier to keep them near, so we can continue enjoying all the adulation they bring. The thing is, they’re only there for the gifts anyway. It’s simple, they know what makes you tick.

These people or persons are your enemy. It’s easy to know them by their habits; pay attention because your Ego won’t; it’s ready to eat anything others are willing to feed it. It’s a Human thing.

It’s Something to Think About!

Thanks to the Authors who names elude me and the readers.

Jesus is Lord!

Join this Blog at http://norvielcherry.com

Email me at norviep2@att.net

Get your copy of I Survived 60 Years to get Cancer, Then Kill It/The Norvie L. Cherry Story at http://amazon.com

610 Comments

Posted by on August 21, 2021 in Something To Think About

610 responses to “YOU KNOW THEM!

1. situs judi slot online terpercaya

August 28, 2022 at 10:08 am

Hey there! I’ve been following your web site for a
    while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas!
    Just wanted to mention keep up the great job!

2. daftar situs judi slot online terpercaya

August 28, 2022 at 10:13 am

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
    good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a
    famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!

3. situs slot online terbaik

August 28, 2022 at 12:13 pm

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
    it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your
    intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

4. situs slot online

August 28, 2022 at 5:09 pm

I could not resist commenting. Very well written!

5. daftar situs judi slot online terpercaya

August 30, 2022 at 8:27 am

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment.

Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

6. Get Free Bitcoin

September 10, 2022 at 4:50 pm

This is an awesome post! Join YoBit Crypto Exchange

7. best cryptocurrency to buy today

September 11, 2022 at 9:46 am

Glad to be one of the visitants on this awing site : D.

8. cryptocurrency to buy

September 12, 2022 at 4:25 pm

I see something genuinely special in this internet site.

9. gopappe

September 19, 2022 at 7:36 am

Hello everyone, thanks for sharing this information with us.
    let me introduced ourself, Go Pappe is the Best Cafe in Janakpuri. best cafe in Janakpuri offers food and beverages to customers at Best prices. At Go Pappe, freshness and hygiene are given topmost priority. We have a dedicated team of quality control personnel who ensure that the ingredients are top notch and only of the best quality. Our fresh and healthy food items are prepared with great care and attention. When you visit Go Pappe, you will be able to enjoy our delicious food items at affordable prices

10. Lorie

September 24, 2022 at 10:37 pm

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet
    visitors, its really really nice paragraph on building up new website.