NO SENIORS, NO YOUTH?

12 Jun

Contacts can be found at the bottom of each page, and sharing is encouraged.

NO SENIORS NO YOUTH?

The problem with aging is not that it is one damn thing after another, it is every damn thing, all at once, all the time.  John Scalzi

No matter what is going on our Elders are the most important people in the world.  They are the ones who hold the keys to most answers.  The thing is some don’t see it that way or care.

In my opinion, the youth and the elderly have assets the other need.  The youth have vitality and the aged have wisdom; while the elder claims to be young at heart the young claim to have an old head on young shoulders.

I agree with Mehmet Murat, The wisest is the young who can look at the world through the eyes of the elderly.

In my opinion, our seniors are often considered to be in the way until needed.  Instead of asking for useful advice, some are asking for handouts, and babysitters while downplaying the elderly’s importance into a few dollars, coupled with plenty of disrespect.

It is our Seniors we should be more in tune with and they are not outdated, they are representing a time that’s still on the move, but to be fair, not all seniors have common sense.

When the elderly see unsettling behavior coming from those we thought we taught better or knew better, it causes us to have concerns about ourselves; did we do enough, where did I go wrong are real questions.  I believe some of that behavior is Killing our future as well.

Others need to realize just because some of us are getting up in age doesn’t mean we are useless or ready to die.  At times it seems as if seniors are burying the young more often than not.

Did you know You have to live to get old?  Buy the way, if you happen to know the Secret of Life, keep it to yourself, I can find ways to go to Hell without help.

For some reason, the young seem to be putting themselves in places no man should go and becoming more and more disrespectable to get wherever or whatever they are seeking, thank God it is not all of them.  But, if they don’t start taking better care of their elderly parents (all the aging), going to Hell is a real possibility, although some may be experiencing Hell right here on Earth?

The Bible tells us to honor our father and mother to enjoy a full life.  Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.  Exodus 20:12 (KJV)

Are our Seniors are under attack?  I want to know because it seems as if some are willing to Sacrifice the Elderly at what cost?  Our money, a serum of some type, for fun?

The thing is, the elderly are the gatekeepers of the community.  We know without Community trust, respect, and ethical behavior that is not taught would become almost too difficult for the young to learn and for the old to maintain.

Its Something to Think About!

Jesus is Lord!

Join this blog at http://norvielcherry.com

Contact me at norviep2@att.net

7 Comments

Posted by on June 12, 2020 in Something To Think About

7 responses to “NO SENIORS, NO YOUTH?

1. no win no fee

July 29, 2020 at 9:49 am

Major thankies for the blog post. Really Cool.

2. 交往

December 20, 2020 at 8:43 pm

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
    My blog discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you’re interested feel free to send me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!

3. www.xjjgsc.com

December 21, 2020 at 11:44 am

Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to
    my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this
    site.

4. bookwormlab reviews

January 3, 2021 at 6:27 pm

I wsnted to thank you for this excellent read!! I certainly loved every bit of it.
    I’ve got you saved as a favorite tto check out new
    stuff you post…

Here is mmy web page … bookwormlab reviews

5. vivoslot

January 19, 2021 at 7:57 pm

hey there and thank you for your information – I’ve certainly picked up
    something new from right here. I did however expertise a few
    technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload the
    website lots of times previous to I could get
    it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances
    times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage
    your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much
    more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again soon.

6. daftar idnplay terbaru

January 23, 2021 at 11:23 am

You’ve made some good points there. I checked on the internet for
    more information about the issue and found
    most people will go along with your views on this
    site.

7. Bet

January 24, 2021 at 4:08 pm

I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic.

I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.