IT WASN’T MEANT TO BE?

31 Mar

Contacts can be found at the bottom of each post, and sharing is encouraged.

IT WASN’T MEANT TO BE?

From personal experiences, I have come to realize when a door closes, 99.9% of the time It wasn’t meant to stay open.

Every vision will not see the light and every goal will not be fulfilled, often they serve only as rungs up the ladder to success.  For instance, take the caterpillar; What the caterpillar calls the end the world The Master call a butterfly.  Richard Bach.

Somethings happen for a reason and we never know what’s in store until God bring what is Meant To Be to the present.  I knew thee before I formed thee in the womb.  Jeremiah 1:5 KJV

Everything has its time and place.  For those who read me on a regular basis know, I am a firm believer in what is for you is for you, and it will align itself perfectly with the Will of God for those who Believe.

With God in control, there is no reason to be afraid to lose what wasn’t meant to be.  First of all, if it wasn’t meant to be, it was never yours to lose.

Most want to be loved and appreciated, and I know how hard it can be when a loved one walk away while your pride, suffer.  Maybe the object of your desire knew what was between the two of you wasn’t going to last.  Proving once again we are not always on the receiving end of what we want no matter how much we love or finagle (cheat, trick, and lie) our way to keep it.

Satan is constantly testing us, so we have to make common sense decisions that acknowledge What Is, opposed to what we want something to be.  This could be the crossroads for some, so stay diligent, the Devil uses our desires to destroy the truth as we know it.

Deep down in our heart where the Spirit Lives, we may know the truth but don’t want to admit not everyone’s intentions line up with our own.  Once we realize life is not only a personal journey that searches for love and happiness, it’s also A Crusade for Jesus Christ, then we can get our priories in order.

You can do nothing without me.  John 15:5

There have been plenty of times I have or had too squashed my desires and stepped out, although I was hurt, I still had confident in who I am.  Let’s make this clear, I don’t want anything or anybody that doesn’t want me.  And I try to never make decisions that take me outside of my beliefs for the sake of aligning myself with others because of fear, lust or the sake of just fitting in.

I Trust God, so in my opinion, if It’s Not Meant To Be, It Won’t Happen.  With Jesus Christ, I’ll do all I can to stand fearlessly through Faith.  For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power; and of love; and of a sound mind.  2 Timothy 1:7 KJV

It’s up to each of us to accept the Bible at its word, just be aware of the fact that there is no such thing as believing only the parts that suit us best.  That’s our choice, but it all boils down to It’s the Whole Bible or Nothing.

Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe.”  John 20:20

I know it’s hard to break from what we know and think is best for us, but if we put anyone or anything before God, including our family, we can become Godless.  There shall be No Other Gods Before Me; The First Commandment, and there are heavy consequences when we don’t put God first, like finding ourselves under the Influence of Satan and whatever comes with it.

The lovelorn call their feelings a Crush, perhaps that’s the problem.  If what you are feeling was meant to be, fate would have made it happen, not us pushing for it.  If we obey God, and it is his will, he will give us the desires of our heart.  A crush is a force that destroys or deform, it squeezes the life out of…

It’s just my opinion but if a loved one can just walk away from you, perhaps they never intended to stay, and it is also of my opinion, if a loved one cheated, among other things, (abuse,etc.) they may have confirmed the relationship Wasn’t meant to be.

When we let go, we become who God made us be, we don’t need a crutch to be all that and more.  We need to get back on track so when that awakening occurs we can accept rejection for what it is Rejection.   Some try too hard to make ourselves out to be perfect, even to the point we may conjure up fiction.

If your desires go that far to the left, It Wasn’t Meant To Be.  That phase is one of the Greatest truths every told and it is one of the Greatest excuses ever used.  You can believe, it is what it is if it is from God, but if it is from the Devil, you can believe it’s not what you think.

It’s Something To Think About!

To God Be The Glory!  The real author of our lives.

Join this Blog at http://norvielcherry.com

e-mail this Blog at norviep2@att.net

Looking for a good read? My autobiography is available at http://xulonpress.com/bookstore

The e-Book is ready and available at http://amazon.com

73 Comments

Posted by on March 31, 2017 in Something To Think About

73 responses to “IT WASN’T MEANT TO BE?

1. เบอร์สวย 5555

June 24, 2017 at 1:20 pm

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for เบอร์สวย

2. sizegenetics

June 25, 2017 at 4:23 am

I dont think I’ve read something such as this before.

And so good to discover someone with some original ideas on this subject.
    thanks for sharing this up. This website is something that is essential on the web, an individual with a
    little originality. Very good job for bringing a little something fresh to the
    internet!

3. Make Money Online

June 25, 2017 at 11:28 pm

Grᥱetings fгom Ohio! І’m bored at work
    so I decided to browse yoᥙr site on mʏ iphone during lunch break.
    I love the info you pгesent here and can’t wait tо take a looк
    աhen I get home. I’m amazed at ɦow quick үߋur blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I’m not even սsing WIFI, јust 3G .. Αnyways, amazing site!

4. resep masakan

June 26, 2017 at 6:07 am

I’d like to find out more? I’d like to find out more details.

5. Leon Siebel

June 28, 2017 at 1:26 am

What’s up Dear, are you genuinely visiting this website
    on a regular basis, if so then you will without doubt take
    nice knowledge.

6. Vigrx Plus In Stores

June 28, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Omg, superb blog layout! Just how long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging appear easy. The total look of your site is fantastic, let alone this article!

7. http://tupalo.com/en/brookline-massachusetts/rf-locks-monmouth-street

July 3, 2017 at 3:18 am

I am glad that I found this site, I got exactly
    the right information that I was trying to find!

8. Johnson

July 3, 2017 at 4:40 am

Splendid work on behalf of the owner of this web site, outstanding
    post.

9. หอพัก ลําลูกกา

July 13, 2017 at 1:02 am

I truly love your site.. Very nice colors & theme.

Did you make this web site yourself? Please reply back as I’m attempting to create my own blog and would love to find out where you got this from or what the theme is named.
    Thanks!

10. Vigrx Plus In Stores

August 3, 2017 at 7:29 am

A well written article, I simply passed this to a workfellow who was doing somewhat analysis on this.
    And he certainly purchased me dinner simply because I found it for him.

11. resource

August 3, 2017 at 11:51 am

I like this website a lot, It’s a very nice situation to
    read and get information and tips.

12. Pingback: Wall posters
  13. 47j7

September 1, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Hi I receive atroiza today nd my cd4 is 118, so I want to knw after how long my cd4 is gonna raise?

14. 80p1.header.us

September 2, 2017 at 7:19 am

“You guys aren?t technically here! Have you ever even grown plants, helped a humane society, or done anything else cool besides sit all fucking day? Probably rarely, because your breathing is so vacuous and lifeless you can?t think there is ?any other way? besides sitting on your ass all day in Zazen in ?proper posture?. It?s good for absolutely nothing. You know what? Fuck your sitting. It?s totally 100 percent worthless. You aren?t going to accomplish anything besides making more divisions, violence, and shit like that.”

15. 8f2v.header.us

September 2, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Hi,I was on chemo while I get tested my cd4 was 16 at that time,I started to take Atroiza,now it goes faster than it was

16. 5glo

September 3, 2017 at 6:57 am

hi i just want to know how can i advise my uncle he taking Atroiza and it seems like he doesnt care and i really want help him , he taking it late sometimes and drinking beer so i really help him but i dont much about how does this drug works

17. 7yod.header.us

September 4, 2017 at 9:02 am

18. 5r31

September 4, 2017 at 12:32 pm

Incredibly user friendly website. Enormous details offered on few clicks on

19. 13bs

September 8, 2017 at 7:20 pm

I am changing to Atripla what possible side effects can I expect?

20. 8anv.tenacity.us

September 11, 2017 at 1:17 am

Thanks for your email. These symptoms are not side effects normally associated with Odimune. It’s important that you discuss these with a doctor incase they are a sign of another infection or illness.

21. ban9.tapeworm.us

September 11, 2017 at 6:14 am

Please help. Im trying to fall pregnant and on Alluvia and Lamzid. I cant keep anything down but its the first week. Am i going to be fine or should i worry. I also need to know am i getting medicated or is the medication ging with the vomit

22. 71479

September 18, 2017 at 10:46 am

I love perusing your website. Thank you so much!

23. 559006

September 19, 2017 at 12:46 pm

I have noticed that I will not be able to have Tribuss for five days. Can I get this over-the-counter or should I call the medical aid for emergency script for the five days?