JUST SO YOU KNOW! #4 HIDING?

17 Jun

Contacts cam be found at the end of each post.

JUST SO YOU KNOW!  #4  HIDING?

Look wise, say nothing, and grunt.  Speech was given to conceal thought.  William Osler

Just So You Know; hiding is a way to conceal and disguise ourselves from ourselves, and talking about ourselves constantly is a sure sign that we may be hiding something about us in an attempt to cover it up.

Hiding is also a defense, it prevents communication because we are hiding our thoughts, and concealing our motives.  Hiding is also a secret refuge or means of concealment to prevent something from being seen or discovered.  Most times something not trustworthy.

As a matter of fact, the only time something should be done in secret is when giving.  But when you give to the needy, do not let you left hand know what your right hand is doing, (vs 4) so that your giving may be in secret. Then you father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. (Openly) (NIV)  Matthew 6:3-4

Hiding real feeling, hoping they will help keep secrets about ourselves, won’t work.  Deep inside we still know the truth.  And just so you know, that type of thinking will soon become your biggest regret.

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; Neither (anything) hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.  Luke 8:17

If you are a non-believer, do the test.

In order to find who has the ability to keep a secret, I told one person at a time, one made-up lie, then asked them to keep it a secret.  When it came back to me I knew where it came from.  The person who told was the only one I told that lie to, and I didn’t tell them it was a test afterwards.

I kept it a secret; Just So You Know!

Perhaps all politicians or people in power should know that when concealing facts from the public to push their own agendas is a wicked sickness.  It’s as though they can’t help themselves from themselves, causing them to be full of falsehoods and contradictions that will soon fail, and bring about an awareness to the people.

Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the house tops.  Luke 12:3

We know the consequences of our dark side and still  we can’t keep our mouths shut, even when it’s about us; now that’s when the fish gets bigger every time we tell someone we pulled it out of the water.

You Have been Warned, and just in-case you didn’t know; For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.  Ecclesiastes 12:14

In others words, time will bring to light whatever is concealed.  It’s Something to Think About!

Thank you Lord, and it is in Jesus name that we pray.

Join this blog at norvielcherry.com or email me at norviep2@att.net

Looking for a good read?  I Survived 60 Years to Get Cancer, Then Kill It./ The Norvie L. Cherry Story is available at xulonpress.com/bookstore, the e-Book is available at amazon.com/bookstore.

This book is also available at any online or any public book store.  Give the name of the book, the author or the ISBN # 978-1-4984-1990-1

Thank you for your Support!

60 Comments

Posted by on June 17, 2016 in Something To Think About

60 responses to “JUST SO YOU KNOW! #4 HIDING?

1. Kaylene

February 2, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Wonderful website you have here but I was curious about if you knew
    of any forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get
    suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest.
    If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Cheers!

2. buy non-plagiarized essay online

June 20, 2017 at 6:22 am

hey there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right
    here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website,
    since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could
    get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect
    your placement in google and can damage your high-quality
    score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this
    RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your
    respective interesting content. Make sure you update
    this again very soon.

3. help in essay writing

June 20, 2017 at 7:10 am

I’m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is something which not enough folks are speaking
    intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this in my search for something concerning this.

4. ordinary writing company

June 20, 2017 at 9:16 am

You’re so cool! I do not believe I’ve read through something like that before.
    So great to find someone with a few unique thoughts on this subject matter.
    Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is something that
    is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

5. universal iphone

June 20, 2017 at 10:09 am

Good way of telling, and pleasant piece of writing to obtain facts concerning my presentation subject matter, which i am
    going to deliver in college.

6. educational games

June 20, 2017 at 10:57 am

Can you tell us more about this? I’d care to find out some additional information.

7. european roulette mainly

June 22, 2017 at 2:09 pm

I will right away clutch your rss feed as I can’t in finding your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly let me recognize in order that I could subscribe.

Thanks.

8. students lived

June 24, 2017 at 1:54 pm

Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the amazing effort.

9. 14jqd

August 9, 2017 at 1:38 pm

you are luckly!

10. xem nốt ruồi trên cơ thể

August 29, 2017 at 8:18 am

When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she wishes to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.|