HOPE IS A DREAM YET TO BE REALIZED!

13 May

Contacts can be found at the end of each post.

HOPE IS A DREAM YET TO BE REALIZED!

Fall on your knees and grow there.  There is no burden of the spirit but is lighter by kneeling under it.  Prayer means not always talking to Him, but waiting before Him till the dust settles and the stream runs clear.  F. B. Meyer

Hope is also a type of faith, and a feeling that what is wanted can be had or can turn out for the best.  But in order for our life to really come to life, it takes prayer, purpose, effort and courage, but nothing more important than Believing in and Waiting on Jesus Christ.

Wikipedia tells us Hope is an optimistic attitude of the mind based on an expectation of positive outcomes related to events and circumstances on one’s life or the world at large.  As a verb definitions include: expecting something with confidence, coupled with desires with anticipation.

We have to wake up, hope is more than just dreams and desires and that’s OK as long as we don’t let that be all we have when looking for favorable outcomes.

The Bible warns us in Ecclesiastes 5:7; For the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: But fear thou God.  (Divers vanities mean full of folly, vain and insignificant things.)

Love the Lord with all thine heart, (Matthew 22:37) for it is written in Psalms 37:4; Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

What happens in our life will be determined by how well we treat others and how we Obey and Praise God.  The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty.  Proverbs 21:5

Don’t allow your hopes dreams and desires to prevent you from enjoying what you have now.  Don’t waste your time on things that are not to be, all because you are placing yourself and other things above God.

Be joyful, your turn will come.  Ask for what you want then Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.  Psalms 27:14 (KJV)

I know a lot of you say I have asked God plenty of times for the desires of my heart, and I have and waited and waited and still I have not received a single thing, that’s because Ye ask, and receive not, because you ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.  James 4:3

Change your attitude!  Be patient about the things you desire, while caring for the welfare of others.

If I was not the type of person who believed in God, I believe I would be envious of those who do.  The believer in Jesus Christ have what I want; hope, the desires of their hearts taken to another level, faith, joy, love, discipline, instruction with guidelines coupled with grace, including all the godly things we need and dream of having.

Those who want what they want by any means may find themselves on a never-ending Merry-Go-Round, not knowing that God is the giver of all things; But they that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not be faint.  Isaiah 40:31

Wait on the Lord and your hopes and dreams may be realized.  It’s Something to Think About!

To God Be The Glory!  Thank you Lord.  Amen

Join this blog at norvielcherry.com or email me at norviep2@att.net

Get your copy of I Survived 60 Years to Get Cancer, Then Kill It./ The Norvie L. Cherry Story at xulonpress.com/bookstore or an e-book at amazon.com/bookstore

962 responses to “HOPE IS A DREAM YET TO BE REALIZED!

1. poker online

July 18, 2020 at 11:40 pm

Hello to every single one, it’s truly a nice for me to
    visit this web site, it includes helpful Information.

2. poker Online

July 25, 2020 at 11:30 pm

Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading properly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

3. Poker Online

July 29, 2020 at 7:07 pm

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
    I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any
    tips or suggestions? Cheers

4. Free Ads

August 2, 2020 at 11:57 pm

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning
    this article plus the rest of the site is also very good.

5. Galter.Northwestern.Edu

August 10, 2020 at 4:45 pm

Excellent article! We will be linking to this great content on our website.
    Keep up the great writing.

Here is my website; Judi Poker (Galter.Northwestern.Edu)

6. Poker online

August 11, 2020 at 1:06 am

You can certainly see your expertise within the article you write.

The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.
    Always go after your heart.

7. wiki-velo.win

August 20, 2020 at 9:11 am

I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s content daily along with a cup of
    coffee.

8. canadian pharmacy

August 30, 2020 at 11:02 am

Hi there to every one, as I am really eager of reading this web
    site’s post to be updated regularly. It consists of nice material.

9. poker Online

August 31, 2020 at 7:27 pm

What’s up colleagues, its fantastic article about educationand completely explained, keep it up
    all the time.

10. Jeannie

September 2, 2020 at 12:05 am

We commonly will see pets whose house owners accidently reduce their pores and skin when scissoring out
    a mat.

11. poker Online

September 13, 2020 at 5:00 pm

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
    from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would
    really make my blog shine. Please let me know where
    you got your design. Thanks a lot

12. Https://Www.babadori300.org/badugigm

September 17, 2020 at 12:12 am

If you would like to get a great deal from this post then you have to apply these methods to your won website.