VENDORS WANTED!

15 Mar

A THUMBS UP PROJECT AND THE CLOSET: CREATIVE LADIES ORGANIZING SERVICES EFFECTIVELY TOGETHER IS A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE IN SHOPPING AND;

VENDORS ARE WANTED!    FREE ADMISSION!

SUNDAY APRIL 24th, 2016, 6P-12A, AT JAZZY J’S BANQUET HALL 5234 OLD NATIONAL HWY. COLLEGE PARK, GEORGIA, 30349 www.jazzysjevents.com Godby Rd & Old National Hwy.  Behind the Chevron in the old Kroger’s shopping center.

JOIN US FOR  AN EVENING SPRING FLING AND ALL ARE INVITED!  THIS EVENT IS OFFERING A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY FOR OTHER ENTREPRENEURS; FINANCIALLY, SPIRITUALLY, MORALLY, OR FOR THOSE WHO JUST WANT TO SHOW OFF THEIR OTHER SIDE.

THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME TO GET YOUR FEET WET.  FOR A SMALL FEE YOU WILL RECEIVE A DRESSED OUT BLACK AND WHITE TABLE, TO SELL, INTRODUCE, OR PROMOTE WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRE, EVEN IF IT’S YOUR 1st TIME.

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO INTRODUCE YOUR BUSINESS OR ORGANIZATION, AND START SOCIALLY NETWORKING FOR A MODEST $25.

WE WILL DO ALL THE ADVERTISING, WHILE PROVIDING HORS D’OEUVRE’S, DOOR PRIZES, SOFT MUSIC, FREE SAMPLES AND MORE.  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BUY YOUR TABLE, BRING IN YOUR FRIENDS, SET YOUR BUSINESS OR ORGANIZATION OUT FOR DISPLAY, THEN INVITE, INVITE, AND INVITE SOME MORE, WE’LL DO THE REST.

Tune on April 8th, and April 22, 2016, from 6-8am on radio station 89.3 FM Atlanta, Ga. where I will be co-hosting with the Blue’s Dr.  I hear we will be having surprise guests.  Call 404-523-8989 and join the conversation while listening to one of a kind Blues.

CONTACT NORVIE L. CHERRY, A THUMBS UP PROJECT AT norviep2@att.net or call at 678-862-9413 OR RENE MENENDEZ, THE CLOSET at missmen8635@gmail.com or call 404-435-0108

IT’S ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD AND IT IS IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT WE PRAY.

A THUMBS UP PROJECT AND THE CLOSET THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

400dpiLogo[1]

7 Comments

Posted by on March 15, 2016 in Something To Think About

7 responses to “VENDORS WANTED!

1. car insurance companies in florida

March 26, 2016 at 7:39 am

Fine way of telling, and pleasant piece of writing to
    get data about my presentation topic, which i am going to present in institution of higher education.

2. cheap car insurance in md

March 26, 2016 at 7:59 am

Hi there mates, pleasant post and fastidious
    arguments commented at this place, I am truly enjoying by these.

3. Car insurance companies

March 26, 2016 at 8:39 am

I’m not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for magnificent info I was looking
    for this info for my mission.

4. best car insurance company

March 26, 2016 at 8:12 pm

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz reply as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to
    find out where u got this from. thanks

5. Cheap car insurance

March 26, 2016 at 8:20 pm

It’s amazing to pay a visit this web site and reading the views
    of all colleagues about this article, whiule I am also zealous of getting know-how.

6. cheap car insurance

March 26, 2016 at 9:00 pm

constantly i used to read smaller posts that as well clear their motive, aand that is also happening with this
    article which I am reading at this time.

7. cheap car insurance online

March 26, 2016 at 9:19 pm

certainly like you webb site however you need to take a look
    at the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find iit very troublesome to tell the reality thdn again I’ll sujrely come again again.