COMMUNICATION; USE IT OR LOSE IT?

30 Oct

Without knowing the force of words, it is impossible to know more.   Confucius

I can find plenty of reasons why some can’t communicate, including we just don’t want to.  Most know there are exceptions for instance; the inability to read, born without either skill set, etc…so let’s move on.

We have been blessed with more than enough ways to understand each other, sometimes without saying a single word.

To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.   Tony Robbins

Interpreter’s work full-time getting out the messages of others in this multi-languages world.  For those who cannot Speak, there’s the use of body language as in; talking with our eyes, but more importantly, sign language, reading, writing, visual arts, etc…On the other side of the spectrum, for the Blind, there’s Braille, radio’s and other sound devices, advanced science, optic nerve devises, and more…

There seems to be something for everyone and everything.  That is if they have Jesus Christ.

A good way to advance our communication skills is to get a Bible, that is if you don’t have one, and join hands with Jesus Christ.  The book carries the most advanced information on how to gain knowledge ever conceived on the face of the earth.  And Jesus Christ makes every word possible; it’s a Best Seller!

The thing that has me concerned about all the ways we have established to effectively communicate; mainly the lack of, is simple.  We can’t talk with each other using a civil tongue, even when we are typing or talking into Dragon Naturally Speaking?   Getting alone in CyberSpace is just out of the question, and it’s “Out of this World.”

Where are our God-given skills when it comes to using one of God’s greatest gifts, Sound?  Where is our voice when we need it the most, is it too in the clouds?

With all of our 21st Century know how we seem to have forgotten how to talk with each other.  Perhaps it’s all the Voice Recognition devices and other wonders.  Have they desensitized us, supported by a lackadaisical attitude?

Some of our very own, are so disrespectful conversation is almost a thing of the past…

Anyway, a large number of us talk with two fingers; that’s just my opinion.  There was a time when the silent would  “read our lips.”   Now I wouldn’t be surprised if they too turn away.  All in all, bad communication is just that bad communication.

As advanced we are today, without the ability to listen to leaves a lot to be said about misunderstandings; especially the loss of knowledge.  Evolution has shown, again and again, if we don’t use what we have, we will lose it.

I am not trying to go too far or be funny, I am just praying for a man to keep evolving and getting a better set of understanding ears, and eyes; not lose them because he has no need.  Realistically, in order to understand anything or to reply, we have to learn to listen with an open mind and see with our hearts no matter the method.

FYI: Reading is a form of listening.  Not being able to read is like not being able to eat.  Both feed the body.   Reading is fundamental in more ways than most consider.

Without communication there is no relationship; without respect, there is no love; without trust; there is no reason to continue…

The good and or bad starts with communication, and it is the lack of communication that keeps people apart not necessarily distance.

With good communication skills when it’s time to apply ourselves, we will have the ability, the clarity, the right emotions, and style to affect our lives in a positive manner and possibly the lives of others in a good way.

So get your act together and understand the communication skills we learn at home, life and school, are not separate walks, they are joined by the hips.  The three of them work together to teach us how to live and communicate with each other in a civil manner, including the ability to connect to the real world, ultimately giving us the ability to achieve.

Words are a powerful force to be reckoned with, we can use them constructively or destructively.   I suggest we choose to use our words to help and to heal.  Why use words that may cause your downfall, why choose to be mean-spirited or to hinder, hurt, harm, or humiliate another?

I say, Get a Life, one that includes Jesus Christ.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.   Plato

FYI: “Words are like eggs dropped from great heights; you can no more call them back than ignore the mess they leave when they fall.”  Jodi Picoult.

Words are the human connection to any type of understanding.  Therefore, communication will lead to understanding, ultimately leading us to a mutual decision.

Choose to communicate with Jesus Christ; the rest will come.

It’s Something to Think About!

Thank you, Lord, for giving us all the skills we need to communicate, and we pray we learn how to use those skills wisely.  It is in Jesus name that we pray.  Amen!

Join this Blog at norvielcherry.com, or e-mail me at norviep2@att.net

Want a good read about the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly?  You can find it at xulonpress.com/bookstore, or an e-book of I Survived 60 Years to Get Cancer, Then Kill It./ The Norvie L. Cherry Story at amazon.com/bookstore

Posted by on October 30, 2015 in Something To Think About

13,104 responses to “COMMUNICATION; USE IT OR LOSE IT?

1. stornobrzinol

June 24, 2021 at 4:39 am

obviously like your website however you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I will surely come back again.

2. Parbriz 206 Hatchback 2018

July 4, 2021 at 2:47 am

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of
    volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done

3. Parbriz 206 Hatchback 2018

July 4, 2021 at 2:48 am

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and
    starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job! https://vanzari-parbrize.ro/parbrize/parbriz-peugeot-206_t3e_-2010-195703.html

4. credit-repair-lumberton-nc

July 4, 2021 at 4:09 pm

Definitely consider that which you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to be
    on the web the simplest factor to take into account of.
    I say to you, I certainly get irked even as folks think
    about concerns that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as well as outlined out the whole thing without having side effect ,
    other people could take a signal. Will likely be back to
    get more. Thank you

5. jeux gratuit

July 4, 2021 at 5:47 pm

Hello there, You’ve done an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I am sure they will be benefited from this website.

6. how-does-credit-repair-work

July 4, 2021 at 11:59 pm

Thanks for some other informative blog. The place else could I get that kind
    of information written in such an ideal approach? I have a venture that
    I am simply now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for
    such information.

7. quatangtiny.com

July 7, 2021 at 5:22 am

I simply couldn’t depart your web site before suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information a person provide for your guests?
    Is gonna be back frequently to investigate cross-check new posts

8. Fern

July 16, 2021 at 1:39 am

Howdy would уou mind sharing whicһ blog platform yⲟu’re using?
    I’m loߋking to start my own blog soon but І’m haνing a haгɗ time
    choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The rеason I ask is because your design and style seеms different then most blogs and I’m loοking for
    something ⅽompletely unique. P.S
    Sorry fоr beіng off-topic but I had to aѕk!

my ᴡeb page … Fern

9. Belize Helicopter Tours

July 17, 2021 at 4:34 am

Having read this I believed it was rather informative.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this information together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

10. credit-repair-companies-weeks-sc

July 22, 2021 at 7:12 pm

Your means of explaining the whole thing in this piece of writing is really good, every
    one can easily understand it, Thanks a lot.

11. directransfer

July 26, 2021 at 2:25 am

I’ve been browsing on-line more than three hours nowadays, yet
    I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours.

It’s pretty value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the
    internet will likely be much more helpful than ever before.