JUST FOR THE RECORD!

20 Sep

Not long ago I read;  I have never known a hater that is doing better than me.  Is that true for you?  I also read; Ability is what you’re capable of doing.  Motivation determines what you do.  And attitude determines how well you do it.  I agree with that; you?

After studying those powerful statements, I came to the conclusion that by following a few rules and respecting ourselves as well as others, we can gain power over everything we choose to do;  As long as we don’t let the little things take us off course…

If possible pass up on any opportunity to become stressed, offended, or angry.  Some of us have a short fuse but never give up your power to those three little words… They have bigger than life consequences.

In others words, try to not indulge in any negative emotions.  You can do it, all you need is Information, inspiration, and a brain.

Remember we make a living according to how much we put in it, and we make a life by what we give.  So if you have done your best, your next goal is to do better, and give more of yourself.

“Just for the Record;” Join a Bible Believing, Bible Teaching Church so you can learn how to: Protect your image and positive qualities from negative people, and their hate infested ways.

It’s something to Think About, and something to do!

Thank you, Lord, for giving us the strength to do what is best for us and others.  In Jesus name, we pray.   Amen!

Join this blog at norvielcherry.com, or e-mail me at norviep2@att.net

Look for a good read?  I Survived 60 Years to Get Cancer, Then Kill It./ The Norvie L. Cherry Story is available at: xulonpress.com/bookstore, or get an E-book at amazon.com/bookstore

Thank you for your support.

Posted by on September 20, 2015 in Something To Think About

1,757 responses to “JUST FOR THE RECORD!

1. www.iqeamx.com

June 12, 2018 at 4:50 am

I really lіke yoᥙr bⅼog.. very nice colors & themе.
    Dіd you create this websitе yourself oг did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz relly aas I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this

2. www.iqeamx.com

June 12, 2018 at 4:51 am

I realⅼy like your blog.. verү nuce colors & theme.
    Ⅾid you create this websitе yoursеlf or diid you hire someone to do
    itt for you? Рlz rply as І’m lokoking to create mmy own blkց
    and would ⅼike to finbd out where u gott this from. thank you http://www.iqeamx.com/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=840698

3. go-argue.me

June 12, 2018 at 10:40 am

Аppreciating thhe commitment you pսt into your wеbsite and in depth information you offer.
    It’s great to come across a blog every once inn a while
    that isn’t the same outdated rehaѕhed material. Fantastic read!

I’ve bookmarҝed youг site and I’m including
    your RSS feedds to my Googɡle account. http://go-argue.me/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=1251117

4. Intelligence Rx Reviews

June 13, 2018 at 1:36 pm

Awesome issues here. I am very satisfied to see your post.
    Thank you a lot and I’m having a look forward to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a e-mail? https://ticainfo.com.br/wiki/index.php?title=Boost_Mental_Ability_Using_As_Well_As_Natural_Techniques_You_Could_Do_Yourself

5. drug alcohol treatment center

June 17, 2018 at 12:00 am

Hello, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this post.
    It was funny. Keep on posting!

6. Http://Topberita-Indo.Blogspot.Com

June 17, 2018 at 4:46 pm

Ӏt’s an remarқable post designed ffor all thee internet users;
    they will get advantage from itt І am sure. http://topberita-indo.blogspot.com/2018/05/bandarq.html

7. Intelligence Rx Reviews

June 18, 2018 at 12:35 pm

This is very attention-grabbing, You are an excessively professional blogger.
    I’ve joined your feed and sit up for seeking extra of
    your great post. Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks http://www.iate89.ru/info.php?a%5B%5D=%3Ca+href%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fkerthunk.com%2Findex.php%2FBrain_Supplements_-_Who_s_Going_To_Benefit%3EIntelligence+Rx%3C%2Fa%3E