DID YOU KNOW? #25

06 Aug

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion. some humor, and some style.   Maya Angelou

Did you know the goal of resilience and survivorship is to thrive, and that’s enough to overpower most negative and stressful thoughts?

In order to thrive, we must be innovated by introducing something new, and or make changes in anything established. ( For the better good, of course.)   Change should automatically occur as we grow and learn, but as we all know, some of us have a hard time with change because we are sadly stuck in our ways, and willing to do battle to stop change of any sort.  This is the attitude of a loser.

Did you know our attitude is a reflection of our personality, and in order to succeed we must be devoted to our goals, including the willingness to make changes as deemed necessary?  And did you know, these intentional changes will make or break us, but having the ability to do what is necessary is the attitude of a true winner?

Perhaps we should start with the simple things; that are really the hardest?  The first step is having a relationship with Jesus Christ, who gives us clear choices, coupled with the ability to believe in ourselves, and the knowledge that we hold our own destiny, not the stars.

In order to reach our Destiny we must make a choice to become active in our decision-making.  Destiny is not something we wait on, it’s something we have to achieve, something already ordained; Our purpose in life.  We can do it by living a Christ-like life, full of compassion, passion, and purpose.

The life of Christ was a life of humble simplicities.  Yet how infinitely exalted was His mission.  Christ is our example in all things.

Did you know making changes creates stress, but, Stress isn’t the thing that kills us, it’s the way we react to it?  If we think before we react to a stressful situation, it can be a life altering event; prayerfully for the better good?

One of the most important ingredients to having some simulation of a good life is to be happy, healthy, wise and stress-free; But not at the price of others.  In order to have your stress levels under control we have to have realistic expectations about everything, including one of the major player; Compassion for others.

FYI: “Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn’t anyone who doesn’t appreciate kindness and compassion.”  Dalai Lama

We can be all we are supposed to be, because our Destiny was laid out according to God’s Will.  The Bible tells us in Psalm 139:16 how God see us and the plans He has made for our life.

Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.  And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me.  When as yet there were none of them.

He tells us again in Jeremiah 1:5 that; Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.

Isn’t that “Something to Think About?”

Thank you so much for the support.  You can join this Blog at: norvielcherry.com, or E-mail me at: norviep2@att.net

Love a good read?  If so, buy my new book, I Survived 60 Years to Get Cancer, Then Kill It./ The Norvie L. Cherry Story at: xulonpress.com/bookstore, or your E-book at amazon.com/bookstore.

322 Comments

Posted by on August 6, 2015 in Something To Think About

322 responses to “DID YOU KNOW? #25

1. Pingback: keirweimer.info
  2. Pingback: litectruss.info
  3. Pingback: k-tressmoto.info
  4. Pingback: lpruefung.info
  5. Pingback: web development
  6. Pingback: cats
  7. Pingback: Bath Showers
  8. http://amtech-rp.co.uk/forum/member/profile/20151127/945.php

December 3, 2015 at 9:57 am

Hi baby
    That article is very helpful for me,i like it,thank you!

9. Allan

December 11, 2015 at 7:52 am

Having read this I believed it was rather informative.
    I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put tuis short article together.
    I onhce agaion find myself spending way too much time both
    reaing and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

10. Best Handmade Swords

December 16, 2015 at 3:32 am

Great experience. Fast ship and easy transaction. Thanks a bunch!

11. Lourdes

February 20, 2016 at 2:20 am

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

12. Gavin

February 22, 2016 at 6:59 am

Good blog! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a great day!

13. cheap car insurance

March 28, 2016 at 12:17 am

obviously like your web site but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.

A numbedr of them are rufe with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesomne
    to tell the reality then again I will cerainly come again again.

14. MerlinPoore

August 17, 2017 at 9:49 pm

[url=http://www.autoankaufbodensee.ch/adidas-nmd-high-160.php]Adidas Nmd High[/url]
    If at all possible, avoid unfavorable those who only enable you to get down and anxiety you out! People who have poor attitudes tend to be infectious and so that you can preserve a good attitude while keeping oneself on course you should keep away from them. A neighbors or co-personnel that is constantly complaining is almost going to cause you pressure so move on!

[img]https://www.trioelegiaque.fr/images/trioelegiaquefr/4719-adidas-zx-flux-blanche-pas-cher.jpg[/img]

If you plan on engaging in fx trading, you must understand what is going on together with the industry. For that reason, you need to have an excellent idea of soaring product prices and dropping commodity rates. Increasing commodity prices typically signal a robust economic climate and soaring the cost of living. Sliding investment price ranges generally signal a weak economic climate and dropping inflation.

[img]https://www.lyoncentre.fr/images/SBFLYshoes/2879-nike-janoski-floral-orange.jpg[/img]

15. PhillipRet

September 28, 2017 at 12:07 pm

[url=http://www.restaurantllevant.es/nike-free-run-7.0-591.php]Nike Free Run 7.0[/url]
    Realize that as soon as you visit a economic deal it will take at the very least per week for that authorized documentation being formed for your personal industrial real estate purchase. Do not forget to aspect this in while you are building the timeline for action relating to the purchase of a sheet of land.

[img]https://www.ruhr-pott-blech.de/images/ruh2/1929-adidas-f50-2015.jpg[/img]

Stay away from bug sprays with arsenic! It may help your home gardens to thrive, yet it is can do excessive damage to your whole body. Visibility after a while can cause skin cancer. There are several other kinds of inorganic pesticides which can be used – that can do the exact same work for your garden – but without the damage to you.

[img]https://www.hauptstadtcircus-aramannt.de/images/hauptstadtcircus-aramannt/16678-air-max-flyknit.jpg[/img]

16. MerlinPoore

October 8, 2017 at 3:31 pm

[url=http://www.moderni-nastenne-hodiny.cz/boty-trekové-adidas-terrex-swift-r-gtx-w-lady-714.php]Boty Trekové Adidas Terrex Swift R Gtx W Lady[/url]
    Having your own business plan with a crystal clear path is vital in industrial real-estate. People will require far more really when you have a specific prepare in mind. Be sure to incorporate statistics, facts and quotes. You desire those who are thinking about committing along with you to adopt you really.

[img]https://www.nastridacce.cz/imagess/nas2/13944-air-max-37.jpg[/img]

Whilst undergoing the countless mental situation that could occur in your daily life, some self-help recommendations always assist. Although, when trying to aid on your own emotionally, it can be as crucial to manage your self actually. Healthful consuming and physical activity will give you more beneficial opinions than you had prior to undertaking such.

[img]https://www.fardhemchoklad.se/images/far2/9488-reebok-freestyle.jpg[/img]