WORRYWARTS!

18 Mar

Worrying is like praying for what you don’t want.  Perhaps, the only thing worrying has the power to change is what you will be worrying over next.  Did you know, “Sorrow looks back, worry look around, Faith looks up?”

Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.  Leo Buscaglia

Tomorrow is a game of chance.  We may live long enough to experience it in all its glory; maybe not.  If we let tomorrow take care of itself and we get a grip on today, perhaps we can look forward to a bright future by relying on our faith just to survive the next couple of minutes.

By living in the present, maybe we can conquer unnecessary anxieties that cause us to get ahead of ourselves, just to suffer.  Did you know, anticipation will make us wait.

FYI: My motto since Cancer is:To Kill, the Head is to Kill the Body,”  and worrying is where it begins.  “If pleasures are greatest in anticipation, just remember that this is also true of trouble.”  Elbert Hubbard.

Anxiety is a form of worry and, worrying is carrying tomorrow’s load with today’s strength-carrying two days at once.  It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time.  Worrying doesn’t empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.”  Corrie ten Boom

In other words, don’t worry yourself to death looking so far ahead that you miss enjoying where you are now.  Perhaps the best way to conquer these anxieties is to Live in the Moment.  I am all for enjoying the day, you?

“If you don’t think your anxiety, depression, sadness and stress impact your physical health, think again.  All these emotions trigger chemical reactions in your body, which can lead to inflammation and a weakened immune system.  Learn how to cope. There will always be dark days.”  Kris Carr

I agree with Kris to a degree.  That last part sound like predicting the future to me.  My Spirit tells me there may be dark days for some, and others won’t even know they exist.  And the Bible says: You do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life: For you are a mist that appears for a little time, and then vanish.  James 4:14  ES-V

“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself.  Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”   Matthew 6:34  ES-V

Thank you, Lord, for not allowing more than we can bear in our walk with You, and giving us this day.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it.  In Jesus name, we pray.  Amen

I Survived 60 Years to Get Cancer, Then Kill It./The Norvie L. Cherry Story can be purchased at xulonpress.com/bookstore

Get you E-Book at amazon.com/bookstore  My book can be found at all your Major and International Bookstores.

Follow this Blog at norvielcherry.com, or e-mail me at norviep2@att.net

4,112 responses to “WORRYWARTS!

1. 바카라사이트

March 6, 2019 at 6:40 am

I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really fastidious paragraph on building up new webpage. https://www.bacca8.com

2. 바카라사이트

March 6, 2019 at 6:41 am

I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really
    really fastidious paragraph on building up new webpage. https://www.bacca8.com

3. 카지노사이트

March 6, 2019 at 2:02 pm

Simply desire to say your article is as amazing.
    The clearness to your put up is just great and i could suppose you’re an expert
    in this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to stay up
    to date with coming near near post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please
    keep up the gratifying work. https://www.csite88.com

4. 카지노사이트

March 6, 2019 at 2:02 pm

Simply desire to say your article is as amazing.
    The clearness to your put up is just great and i could suppose you’re an expert in this subject.

Fine along with your permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to stay up to date with coming
    near near post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the gratifying work. https://www.csite88.com

5. Alycia

March 7, 2019 at 10:27 am

Useful information. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I’m surprised
    why this twist of fate did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

6. 4

March 16, 2019 at 12:22 pm

I savor, result in I found exactly what I was taking a
    look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

7. download

March 18, 2019 at 10:31 am

Unquestionably believe that that you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the
    net the easiest thing to understand of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as people think about issues that they plainly don’t understand about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the whole thing without having side effect ,
    other folks can take a signal. Will likely be again to get
    more. Thank you

8. Quentin O'Grady

March 19, 2019 at 12:09 am

That is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Short but very accurate info… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!

9. 3

April 13, 2019 at 4:49 pm

Hello, always i used to check webpage posts here in the early
    hours in the daylight, because i love to find out more and more.

10. french

April 16, 2019 at 7:50 pm

I read this article fully concerning the resemblance of latest and preceding technologies, it’s remarkable article.

11. interior design job in singapore

April 22, 2019 at 3:11 am

This is the perfect web site for anyone who hopes to understand this topic.
    You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).

Wonderful stuff, just wonderful! http://www.sgr-law.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=www.99duolengjing.com%2Fhome.php%3Fmod%3Dspace%26uid%3D465998%26do%3Dprofile

12. interior design job in singapore

April 22, 2019 at 3:11 am

This is the perfect web site for anyone who hopes to understand this
    topic. You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you
    (not that I really would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject that has been discussed for years.