TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

28 Feb

Advice: an opinion offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc… They say, I don’t take advice, I say they don’t know what they’re talking about.  I didn’t say they were wrong.

I read in the Readers Digest we can average 50,000 thoughts a day.”  I wonder what percentage of that is healthy since we repeat the same ole same ole on a daily basis?  Don’t let your thoughts or what someone else has to say, that is negative, limit your abilities to push pass yesterday, and try to envision a newness of your environment from a different perspective.  Someone else’s idea.

“Think Outside the Box.”  Your ability to adjust will certainly broaden your horizons…

I am the first to tell you what I write is no secret, it is what it is; a different perspective to help others realize there are more options, to one outcome than we can imagine.  We should pay attention to what others have to offer while praying for the ability to weed out what is not of God.  We might learn something?

In order to “know it all,” or at lease think we know it all, we need to know what everybody else knows, and that’s quite a bit.  There are some out there who are truly blessed, and some who are truly selfish.  The selfish ones will only accept the advice from those who agree with their plan; All the time.

And we wonder why we have such a hard time.  “It’s Something to Think About.”

Perhaps, if we really pay attention to the advice our mothers and what others are willing to give, we can overcome a “hard knock life.”  She is going to have her say anyway, so listen up, that way we may not have to hear it again in a very unpleasant situation.

The best advice I ever received besides learning Jesus Christ is Lord, is when my mother told me if I wanted to be successful I needed power.  And I could find it in knowledge.  “Stay in school, and read everything that will enhance your education.”  In other words; reading, writing, and arithmetic (Math) are fundamental for a successful journey.

She said; “In all you do, do it in the Name of The Lord, for it is written:”  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abide in me, and I in him, the same bring forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.  John 15:5

In this day and age, if we receive good advice, I suggest we use it on yourselves to make sure, then pass it on.  A good start is to shut up and listen.  And if we received some bad advice use common sense by checking out the source.

Never take advice from someone who has never experienced the same or similar situation.  Including, did they function with a Christ-like spirit?

Advice is like snow-the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind.”   Samuel Taylor Coleridge

My advice to all is to not short-change a potentially bright future, because of a lack of knowledge and a broken spirit.  Embrace the Kingdom of God, and join a Bible Believing, Bible Teaching Church in order to stay physically fit, and mentally stable. And,  gain knowledge through Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  To God Be The Glory!

FYI: Knowledge is power and when giving advice: Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.  Proverbs 23:9

Thank you, Lord, for waking us in our right mind, and giving us the advice we need to have a successful for ever after.  In Jesus name, we pray.  Amen

Enjoy, I Survived 60 Years to Get Cancer, Then Kill It at xulonpress.com/bookstore, or get your E-Book at amazon.com/bookstore

Keep us up and running by joining this blog at norvielcherry.com, or e-mail me at norviep2@att.net

Posted by on February 28, 2015 in Something To Think About

4,010 responses to “TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

1. Zak

January 29, 2019 at 5:45 am

of course like your web site but you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.
    Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I
    find it very bothersome to tell the reality on the other hand I’ll certainly come back again.

2. 안전놀이터

January 31, 2019 at 11:47 am

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and
    was curious what all is required to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Kudos

3. http://wikimerito.org

February 5, 2019 at 1:13 pm

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular
    and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed
    to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and
    please carry on the gratifying work.

4. vzglyadzagran.ru

February 8, 2019 at 11:05 am

Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious thought, post is
    nice, thats why i have read it entirely

5. sarah

February 11, 2019 at 2:41 am

Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.

6. Dominoqq online

February 12, 2019 at 1:48 am

I’m not sure why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow
    for me. Is anyone else having this issue
    or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

7. Ecu simulator

February 13, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Right here is the right site for everyone who wants to find out about this topic.

You know so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really
    will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a
    topic that’s been discussed for years. Excellent stuff, just great!

8. hydroponics portland oregon

February 14, 2019 at 9:30 pm

When you think about the inconvenience of acquiring and transporting large
    quantities of soil, you will see yourself appreciating this aspect
    of a water garden in a short time.

9. Birthday gifts to Send

February 17, 2019 at 11:06 am

I like you want I really like cake at a birthday party.

10. Make Money Online

February 19, 2019 at 8:56 pm

Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog
    so i came to go back the want?.I am attempting to find issues to improve my web site!I guess
    its ok to use some of your ideas!!