DID YOU KNOW? #19

10 Feb

Did you know the right thing to do when tempted is to leave the situation, including leaving that unsaid wrong when the desire to speak is at its peak?  All we have to do is start and end the day with a Christ-like attitude, and know we can overcome everything others say we cannot.

We are masters of the unsaid words, but a slave to those we let slip out.  Winston Churchill

Did you know life is really simple, it’s us who make it complicated?  Somehow we forgot to be happy, we forgot; Life isn’t about finding yourself.  Life is about creating yourself.  George Bernard Shaw.

So, while you are still alive pray to be wise and full of comedy for those who are in need of a good laugh.  Did you know laughter is good for the soul, although crying or laughing are the only options?  Some of us find joy in being miserable; something I will never be able to comprehend.

I prefer the laughter because, In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years?   Abraham Lincoln

I can go on and on, but the truth is we don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow, or any other day.  Knowing that has a tendency to shut my mouth down from time to time, and taking note of the fact that life is often a crazy ride with nothing guaranteed.  That is if you don’t have a relationship with Christ or know of His promises.

Did you know Jesus made some promises to all that believe in him?  My favorite is: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, press down, shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom.  For with the same measure that ye mete with all it shall be measured to you again.   Luke 6:38

FYI: There is no fooling God, so don’t get it twisted; For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.   Matthew 6:21

Thank you, Lord, for all you do and for keeping all your promises.  In Jesus name, we pray.  To God Be The Glory!

Ready for a good read?  Go to: xulonpress.com/bookstore for my autobiography, I Survived 60 Years to Get Cancer, Then Kill It./ Norvie L. Cherry Story.

Get your E-Book at amazon.com/bookstore

Join this Blog at norvielcherry.com, or e-mail me at norviep2@att.net

Posted by on February 10, 2015 in Something To Think About

4,708 responses to “DID YOU KNOW? #19

1. ziopedia.org

December 19, 2018 at 5:38 am

You can definitely see your skills within the article you write.
    The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such
    as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.
    Always follow your heart.

2. Faller

December 22, 2018 at 7:42 am

Thanks for your personal great publishing! I really appreciated examining it, you are a great author.

3. Elissa

December 24, 2018 at 3:27 pm

If you desire to take a great deal from this post then you have to apply these strategies to your won weblog.

4. Clair

December 25, 2018 at 9:34 pm

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and
    I will be waiting for your further post thank you once again.

5. commercial glass doors Modesto CA

December 26, 2018 at 11:06 pm

Hello, this weekend is pleasant designed for me, for the
    reason that this time i am reading this impressive educational article here at my house.

6. uniquethis.com

December 30, 2018 at 10:49 pm

bookmarked!!, I really like your web site!

7. Mattie

January 11, 2019 at 6:42 am

Great items from you, man. I’ve bear in mind
    your stuff prior to and you are just too wonderful. I actually like what you’ve bought here,
    really like what you are stating and the best way in which you assert it.
    You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it sensible.
    I can not wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a great site.