DID YOU KNOW? #19

10 Feb

Did you know the right thing to do when tempted is to leave the situation, including leaving that unsaid wrong when the desire to speak is at its peak?  All we have to do is start and end the day with a Christ-like attitude, and know we can overcome everything others say we cannot.

We are masters of the unsaid words, but a slave to those we let slip out.  Winston Churchill

Did you know life is really simple, it’s us who make it complicated?  Somehow we forgot to be happy, we forgot; Life isn’t about finding yourself.  Life is about creating yourself.  George Bernard Shaw.

So, while you are still alive pray to be wise and full of comedy for those who are in need of a good laugh.  Did you know laughter is good for the soul, although crying or laughing are the only options?  Some of us find joy in being miserable; something I will never be able to comprehend.

I prefer the laughter because, In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years?   Abraham Lincoln

I can go on and on, but the truth is we don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow, or any other day.  Knowing that has a tendency to shut my mouth down from time to time, and taking note of the fact that life is often a crazy ride with nothing guaranteed.  That is if you don’t have a relationship with Christ or know of His promises.

Did you know Jesus made some promises to all that believe in him?  My favorite is: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, press down, shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom.  For with the same measure that ye mete with all it shall be measured to you again.   Luke 6:38

FYI: There is no fooling God, so don’t get it twisted; For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.   Matthew 6:21

Thank you, Lord, for all you do and for keeping all your promises.  In Jesus name, we pray.  To God Be The Glory!

Ready for a good read?  Go to: xulonpress.com/bookstore for my autobiography, I Survived 60 Years to Get Cancer, Then Kill It./ Norvie L. Cherry Story.

Get your E-Book at amazon.com/bookstore

Join this Blog at norvielcherry.com, or e-mail me at norviep2@att.net

Posted by on February 10, 2015 in Something To Think About

4,658 responses to “DID YOU KNOW? #19

1. http://pp.liangchuang-china.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=1419067&do=profile&from=space

September 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It truly helpful &
    it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something again and aid others like you helped me.

2. blog.dwfz.net

September 21, 2018 at 3:48 pm

You actually make it appear so easy with your presentation however I in finding this matter to
    be actually one thing which I think I would by no means understand.
    It sort of feels too complex and very wide for me. I am having a
    look ahead for your subsequent publish, I’ll try to
    get the grasp of it!

3. dang tin quang cao mien phi binh dinh

September 22, 2018 at 4:39 am

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re
    using? I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m
    having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution
    and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most
    blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

4. http://dnd.achoo.jp/4thcage/bbs/yybbs.cgi?list=thread

September 22, 2018 at 6:00 am

I am in fact glad to read this weblog posts which includes lots of helpful data, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

5. rao vat nha

September 22, 2018 at 12:13 pm

Hi there, everything is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that’s in fact
    good, keep up writing.

6. Angelica

September 24, 2018 at 12:11 am

Right away I am going to do my breakfast, once
    having my breakfast coming yet again to read additional news.

7. maruda.o.oo7.jp

September 24, 2018 at 12:24 am

What’s up, yes this piece of writing is truly fastidious and I have learned lot of things
    from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.