THE NORVIE L. CHERRY, BOOK COVER STORY!

11 Jan

BACK COVER: There is no doubt about it: Norvie L.Cherry, is one tough lady.  Her childhood growing up in the cold terrain of Detroit, her family raising her with strong morals and knowing Jesus had her back demonstrated that the world was hers to command.

That all changed with the fateful diagnosis of breast cancer at the tender age of 60, an event that led her to see life in a more meaningful way.

Her new autobiography, I Survived 60 Years to Get Cancer, Then Kill it, shows the journey that Cherry took to this life-changing moment: one that defined not just her purpose in life, but who she was in God’s eyes.

I always knew Christ had a purpose for me, I just didn’t know he had more than one, and I would need sixty years to prepare.  If it was not for cancer I probably would have taken these stories and a so-so existence to an early grave never fulling God’s plan for my life.

The wrong crowd definitely called Cherry at an early age, as she began to mix with older men, drugs, and the street life, gracing her with protection and love she recognized was with her all along, especially while battling and overcoming breast cancer.

In order for me to start the story of my old walk into my new one, I had to confess to things I have done in the past…to testify that God is real and will do what He said.  Jesus Christ saved my life; He plucked me from the grave so I might share this: Good News.

Purchase book at xulonpress.com/bookstore,  Get book and e-book at amazon.com

Book title: I Survived 60 Years to Get Cancer, Then Kill it/The Norvie L. Cherry Story

Search by ISBN # 97814984199101

Thank you for your support, and it is in Jesus name that we pray for success.

Posted by on January 11, 2015 in Something To Think About

4,660 responses to “THE NORVIE L. CHERRY, BOOK COVER STORY!

1. agen poker online

December 14, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Undeniably imagine that that you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be
    on the internet the simplest thing to have in mind
    of. I say to you, I certainly get irked whilst people think about
    worries that they just do not recognize about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing
    without having side-effects , folks can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.

2. benadryl

December 15, 2017 at 4:01 am

fantastic issues altogether, you just received a new reader.

What might you suggest about your publish that you simply made
    some days ago? Any certain?

3. Danny

December 21, 2017 at 2:07 pm

I’m not sure where you are getting your information,
    but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for
    my mission.

4. Roosevelt

December 22, 2017 at 10:33 am

Aw, this was a really nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to make a superb article… but
    what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never
    seem to get anything done.

5. Maxine

December 24, 2017 at 8:21 am

I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of your blog?

Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with
    it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

6. codeine

December 27, 2017 at 6:18 am

Hello, every time i used to check weblog posts here in the early hours in the
    daylight, because i enjoy to find out more and more.

7. zithromax

December 27, 2017 at 4:20 pm

I simply could not leave your web site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual info
    a person provide in your guests? Is going to be back
    often in order to check up on new posts

8. Vernell

January 14, 2018 at 7:27 am

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually
    something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and
    extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I will
    try to get the hang of it!

9. Merry

January 14, 2018 at 2:44 pm

Having read this I thought it was very informative.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this short article together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

10. Mei

January 15, 2018 at 6:42 pm

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Internet
    explorer. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue
    or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought
    I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though!

Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Cheers