I SURVIVED 60 YEARS to GET CANCER, THEN KILL IT

08 Dec

Yes it’s true, I have finally finished writing my life story; I SURVIVED 60 YEARS, to GET CANCER, THEN KILL IT/ THE NORVIE L. CHERRY STORY, is now available for buy at xulonpress.com/bookstore

E-Book is available at amazon.com/bookstore

BOOK: I Survived 60 Years to Get Cancer, Then Kill It.

AUTHOR: NORVIE L. CHERRY

ISBN # 9781498419901

It took 3 long hard years to tell on myself, and I am sure my autobiography will answer quite a few of your questions, especially the ones concerning where I’m getting my information from.

Have no fear, I will continue to present quality based essays for your enjoyment, and as a learning tool.  As with everything your support is needed in order to be successful, and I want to world to know what I did that almost cost me my life.  If it were not for Jesus Christ, I would not have been able to share my life story with you, because I would be dead.

It was hard telling on myself, and I promise this book is packed with plenty of stories that took a lot of courage to write.

FYI: I will inform all where and when I will be available for a book signing.

Order now!

Thank you for your support.

To God Be the Glory.  Thank you, Lord.  Amen!

Sign up for e-mail alerts at norvielcherry.com  Send me an email at norviep2@att.net and for the book go to

Use the information above to get your copy at any bookstore

Posted by on December 8, 2014 in Something To Think About

1,898 responses to “I SURVIVED 60 YEARS to GET CANCER, THEN KILL IT

1. Pingback: James
  2. Pingback: Ella Hughes
  3. Pingback: cine este
  4. Pingback: Group Travel
  5. Pingback: mortgage lenders
  6. Pingback: pig stop
  7. Pingback: Body
  8. canadian online pharmacies

August 18, 2017 at 1:21 pm

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading properly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

9. view siteA…

August 18, 2017 at 2:09 pm

I do consider all the ideas you’ve presented to
    your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work.
    Still, the posts are very short for starters. Could you please extend them a little from
    subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

10. Pingback: Garcinia X
  11. Pringle

November 27, 2017 at 11:40 am

You’re a very beneficial site; could not make it without ya!

12. Perpall

November 28, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Our developer is intending to influence me to advance to help. net coming from PHP. We’ve constantly disliked taking that approach due to costs. But he’s tryiong not one the much less. I’ve also been making use of Movable-type on a number of internet sites for approximately a year along with was anxious in relation to changing completely to another system. We’ve observed great things about blogengine. web. Is there a method I could transport many my personal wordpress blogposts engrossed? Almost any assist could be truly appreciated!

13. Banther

November 29, 2017 at 5:29 am

Many thanks extremely valuable. Will certainly share site with my buddies.

14. Niemants

December 6, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Keep up the awesome work !! Lovin’ it!

15. Deir

February 4, 2018 at 4:52 pm

I’d love in order to be a part of collection where I can obtain suggestions coming from some other knowledgeable people who reveal identical interest. Should you have just about any referrals, you should i want to realize. Thanks a lot!

16. Sentz

March 18, 2018 at 5:36 pm

You’ve got fantastic stuff here.

17. Klosner

March 19, 2018 at 12:18 am

I merely required to write down a rapid word as a way to say thanks to anyone for all wonderful suggestions and tips you happen to be demonstrating here.

18. Zaragoza

March 20, 2018 at 1:00 am

Thanks intended for providing such superior data.

19. Ignacio

March 20, 2018 at 5:24 pm

So instructive, looking frontward to returning.

20. Mundine

March 21, 2018 at 1:10 am

I value the knowledge on your web sites. Thanks for your time.

21. Galeano

March 22, 2018 at 2:13 am

A number of four information with this site are usually unquestionably the very best I’ve had.

22. Villetas

April 5, 2018 at 4:12 am

Individuals tips moreover labored to be a good way to observe that other people on the net hold the the exact same fervor just like my very own to recognize great deal much more for this ailment.

23. Rennie

April 6, 2018 at 2:01 am

Hola! I realize this can be to some degree away theme but When i was wondering if you understood wherever I possibly could have a captcha plugin for our opinion variety? I’m when using the similar website program as your own property and I’m possessing issues locating 1? Thank you a great deal!

24. Preissner

April 6, 2018 at 3:56 pm

Very enlightening look ahead to returning.

25. Hibbs

April 7, 2018 at 5:36 am

It’s usually thus special and in addition filled with an enjoyable experience personally professionally and our company acquaintances to find your website at least thrice within a few days to view the revolutionary assistance you have got.

26. Simson

April 29, 2018 at 2:51 pm

Merely desire to point out your content is usually as unbelievable. Your clearness as part of your publish is merely fantastic and i could presume you’re a professional about this issue.

27. Slotemaker

May 1, 2018 at 3:18 pm

Passion the site– very individual pleasant and whole lots to see!

28. Birckhead

May 3, 2018 at 2:55 pm

My spouse and i stumbled above the following distinct website and also believed I may as well look at issues out there.

29. Wagner

May 4, 2018 at 9:39 pm

Woah! I’m genuinely savoring the actual template/theme on this web site. It’s easy, but efficient. Frequently it’s very, very hard to get of which “perfect balance” among exceptional functionality and overall look. I’ve got to claim you’ve performed an amazing job on this.

30. Hobart

May 5, 2018 at 10:31 am

Thanks a ton for sharing your amazing websites.

31. Ordaz

May 7, 2018 at 5:30 am

Your own commitment to finding the actual meaning all through had become rather highly effective and still have continually enabled employees just as us to arrive with their particular desired goals.

32. Doudna

May 8, 2018 at 12:57 am

I’m really loving this theme/design of the web site. Ever face any kind of visitor compatibility complications?

33. Lasher

May 8, 2018 at 8:12 pm

Your great information in addition to kindness inside enjoying because of the parts seemed to be very useful. We don’t know very well what I’d have inked plainly had not encountered such a stage such as this.

34. Wingfield

May 10, 2018 at 8:19 am

Thanks regarding actually being actually innovative and in addition with regard to selecting selected wonderful courses most people are genuinely seeking to learn.

35. Briese

May 11, 2018 at 11:14 am

I do believe there are several more enjoyable options in advance for those that looked over your web site.

36. Pressnell

May 12, 2018 at 12:41 am

Howdy can you thoughts allowing me realize which often hosting company you’re employing? I’ve loaded your site throughout 3 very different web browsers as well as I have to claim your blog lots considerably quicker subsequently many. Could you recommend a great web hosting service provider with a reasonable price tag?

37. Helzer

May 13, 2018 at 9:50 pm

Do you have any spam difficulty within this internet site; We also are a doodlekit, and also When i ended up being wanting to know your situation; a lot of us have developed a few great techniques in addition to we’re trying to deal techniques having others, you will want to capture everyone an e-mail in the event curious.

38. Cwik

May 15, 2018 at 8:50 pm

My business is genuinely adoring the actual theme/design of your internet site. Do you come upon any visitor compatibility issues?

39. Wensman

May 17, 2018 at 5:49 am

Very good Web-site, Keep up the very good job. Many thanks.

40. Lelis

May 20, 2018 at 7:43 pm

Hello there, my partner and i read your site sometimes along with my spouse and i unique an identical just one along with i ended up being merely asking yourself should you find lots of junk mail reviews? If that’s the case how can you halt the idea, just about any plugin or whatever you can easily recommend? We find so much recently it’s operating us mad so any aid is quite considerably appreciated.

41. Heinitz

May 27, 2018 at 1:39 am

I need to style my own interest on your kindness providing support to people that ought to include help with this specific critical make a difference.