A REPUTATION FOR GIVING!

23 Oct

Reputation: A favorable and publicly recognized name, for merit, achievement, reliability, etc..

I try not to spend a life that is full of  “guess what I did.”

Our reputation is in the hands of others, that’s what a reputation is, something we can’t control.  “The only thing you can control is your character.”   Wayne W. Dyer

Everyone has a reputation, but its value depends on what others think.

Our reputation is something that sums up who we are, whether we are in favor of another opinion or not.  Still, we must be “fair and balanced”  to all.   You know, Do unto others as…

And he must have a good reputation with those outside the church so that he will not fall into reproach and the snare of the Devil.   1st Timothy 3:7

We all want the world to know when we have done something good and we want to be praised for it; But the bible says in Matthew 6:1-8

Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your father who is in heaven. “So when you give to the poor, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be honored by men truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.  “But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving will be in secret.

And,  “A single lie destroys a whole reputation of integrity.”   Balthazar Grecian.  Tell me about that one.

In order to gain a good reputation you must be who you say you are. Our reputation can travel faster than we may think, especially with the help of the World Wide Web. One can survive everything nowadays, except death, and live down everything except a good reputation., achievement, and reliability.

Thank you Lord for your wisdom.  In Jesus name we pray.

Sign up for an e-mail alert and more information concerning my up-coming book at: norvielcherry.com, norviep2@att.net, or norvielcherry.wordpress.com

Posted by on October 23, 2014 in Something To Think About

5,766 responses to “A REPUTATION FOR GIVING!

1. Pingback: animated video
  2. pirater un compte facebook sans logiciel

September 22, 2017 at 8:03 am

May I simply say what a relief to uncover a person that really understands what they are talking about on the net.

You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make
    it important. More and more people must look at
    this and understand this side of the story. I can’t
    believe you are not more popular since you definitely have the gift.

3. www.youtube.com

September 25, 2017 at 2:07 pm

It’s an amazing post for all the internet people; they will obtain advantage from it
    I am sure.

4. Web Site

September 29, 2017 at 8:26 am

naturally like your web-site but you need to take a
    look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the reality on the other hand I will certainly come back again.

5. https://youtu.be

October 2, 2017 at 9:34 pm

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay.
    I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new
    posts.

6. sam kolder

October 4, 2017 at 7:43 am

Your means of describing the whole thing in this piece of writing is actually pleasant, every one be capable of easily know it, Thanks a
    lot.

7. http://perpustakaan.bappenas.go.id

October 17, 2017 at 4:03 pm

This is a topic tһаt’s near to mʏ heart…
    Cheers! Exactlү where ɑгe your contact details thߋugh?

8. testosterone booster

October 21, 2017 at 12:14 am

Hey! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone!
    Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all
    your posts! Carry on the superb work!

9. http://getcosmetic.com/author/mark55upton/

October 21, 2017 at 6:34 am

I really like what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the terrific works guys I’ve included you guys to blogroll.

10. mcdowell89adamsenlacroixfinn014.shutterfly.com

October 22, 2017 at 4:40 am

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for
    quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new
    updates.