DID YOU KNOW? #8

09 Oct

As most know, our mind is in a constant state of activity, even when we are sleeping, the mind is processing what it has learned, and what is important enough to file away.  “Did you know;  “The mind never gets tired of learning, we get lazy?

“Did you know,”  if we make a mistake and then try to turn our situation around, more than likely something similar has happened before, causing us to recognize it for what it is.  Experience.

“Did you know,” step two is right behind step one?  And, “Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right thing.”   Peter Drucker

Now that we know all that, “Did you know;”  Success is not what you do with your ability.  It’s how you use your talent.  George Allen Sr.

In Jesus name, we pray.  Amen

norvielcherry.com, norviep2@att.net, or norvielcherry.wordpress.com

Posted by on October 9, 2014 in Something To Think About

2,014 responses to “DID YOU KNOW? #8

1. Tyesha

March 23, 2019 at 11:01 pm

ok so how to do it?. . i have seen people getting their blog posts published on their facebook fan page. pls help . thanks.

2. Ricarda

March 24, 2019 at 5:40 am

How can you tell if a video has copyright content or not?.

3. Bill

March 24, 2019 at 6:11 am

I want to start a blog to write about everything that happens at school and with friends…anonymously…any sugestions?.

4. Emerita

March 25, 2019 at 1:54 am

Where are some good places to get good free blogger templates?

5. Frederick

March 25, 2019 at 2:24 am

How does one copyright an article or story and what is the cost?

6. Delbert

March 25, 2019 at 3:18 am

How can you make your blog posts visible to only you on Yahoo! Pulse?

7. Adrian

March 25, 2019 at 6:40 am

How do i put the blog comment approval on my myspace to approve blog comments before posting them?

8. Maribeth

March 25, 2019 at 8:59 am

I see articles online all the time and some are quite interesting. Since I’ve written quite a few articles myself, and even published a few books, it could be helpful for me to get my name out there by presenting my articles. How would I go about putting them online for everyone to access, and could I make money posting them? This may be a silly question but, do people generally seek copyright for their online articles? Thanks..

9. Ghislaine

March 26, 2019 at 12:02 pm

I find myself wanting another website to blog,post,etc. help ?.

10. Ailene

March 27, 2019 at 11:06 am

Hello everyone,. . I am looking to buy a new computer to run an Adobe CS4 Suite. Let just say the Master Suite. I’m mostly going to be running Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop. I want a computer that is going to completely dominate without any problems whatsoever. Price is not an issue, I want to do this right. . . I want the computer to run as many applications I need at the same time flawlessly without slowing down or crashing. Any ideas?.

11. Mike

March 28, 2019 at 3:30 am

Is a URL for copyrighted web content also covered by the copyright?

12. Apolonia

March 28, 2019 at 5:43 am

In Blogger’s new Template Designer there is no template which contains fluid width in for the text body. Does anybody know how to change to fluid width in the new templates? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated..

13. Clyde

March 28, 2019 at 11:54 am

I have a Blogger blog that is hooked up to my personal website. The actual blog is linked off of the homepage. I would like to know if there’s a widget or something that I can put on my website’s homepage that will show my latest blog posts. Not the whole post, but maybe just the headline and a link to go to my blog..

14. Mickie

March 28, 2019 at 12:41 pm

How can I add a byline to the beginning of my blog posts?