IT DON’T TAKE MUCH!

23 Jul

IT DON’T TAKE MUCH!

We can change the circumstances of our lives.  Most times, things are the way they are because we are convinced that is the way it has to be.

In my opinion; changing the way we think, not only changes the circumstances, it changes the paths we cross.

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.   Psalm 119:105

Thank you, Lord, for guiding us down the straight and narrow.  In Jesus name, we pray.  Amen

norvielcherry.com, norviep2@att.net, norvielcherry.wordpress.com, or Facebook norvie.cherry@facebook.com

12,218 responses to “IT DON’T TAKE MUCH!

1. homework help near me

June 18, 2021 at 5:40 pm

I think the admin of this site is in fact working hard for his site, for the
    reason that here every information is quality based material.

2. stornobrzinol

June 24, 2021 at 3:48 am

Some genuinely interesting points you have written.Assisted me a lot, just what I was searching for : D.

3. https://flipboard.com/@falgunerful/physical-chemistry-homework-help-j331u613z?from=share&utm_source=flipboard&utm_medium=curator_share

July 1, 2021 at 4:04 am

Post writing is also a fun, if you know afterward you can write or else
    it is complex to write.

4. Europa-Road

July 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm

It is in reality a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

5. New face plasztika plasztikai sebész Budapest

July 7, 2021 at 3:57 pm

I am constantly searching online for articles that can facilitate me. Thank you!

6. https://masalehforoosh.com/store-sample/--/-

July 13, 2021 at 3:01 am

Nice response in return of this difficulty with solid arguments and telling all on the
    topic of that.

7. visit here

July 22, 2021 at 10:18 pm

Hello there, You have done a great job. I will
    certainly digg it and personally recommend to my
    friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.