FEEL FREE!

19 Jul

With so many asking if it would be alright to share my essays, “Feel Free”  to do just that.  I would appreciate you sharing as much of them as possible, providing I get the credit for the content.  I will be posting again on Sunday, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Withholding information is the essence of tyranny. Control of the flow of information is the tool of the dictatorship.   Bruce Coville

Thank you so much.  I love you and so does Jesus.

norviep2@att.net, norvielcherry.wordpress.com, norvielcherry.com, or Facebook norvie.cherry@facebook.com

17,556 responses to “FEEL FREE!

1. hotels

October 5, 2021 at 9:33 pm

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it
    up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later.

All the best

2. IPA native natural pronounce sounds YouTube clear confident correct

October 10, 2021 at 5:45 am

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I
    thought this post was good. I don’t know who you are but definitely you’re going to a
    famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!

3. Bab

October 22, 2021 at 10:38 am

Hi, this is Anna. I am sending you my intimate photos as I promised. https://tinyurl.com/yhlczx6x

4. Marietta

October 30, 2021 at 12:54 am

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.

Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any
    tips or suggestions? Thanks

my blog :: flori de primavara de colorat (Marietta)

5. frol pwecerit

November 24, 2021 at 1:03 pm

Some truly interesting points you have written.Helped me a lot, just what I was searching for : D.

6. Europa-Road nemzetközi szállítmányozás

December 3, 2021 at 9:20 pm

What i do not understood is actually how you’re not really much more well-liked than you might be now. You are so intelligent. You realize thus significantly relating to this subject, produced me personally consider it from numerous varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. Always maintain it up!