I LOVE THE COMMENTS, BUT!

06 Jul

“I Love the Comments, But”  I need your help, this blog is rated.  We are PG200 for those who didn’t know.  (Parental guidance)

Concerning some of your comments, I want you to know that I am not qualified to teach anyone how to write a Blog, let along Tudor a course in creative writing; nor do I have the credentials to educate on the subject of copyright infringements.  Also, English is my only language, so when some respond in another language, I cannot approve the comments because; Yep, you got it, the children, young adults, and some of the shy ones.

I am a Living Witness for Jesus Christ, so I only write about the true life Testimonies I have personally experienced.  Having said that, I pray and hope you understand where I stand by that statement.  To be honest, I would love to approve all the worthwhile comments I have received at norvielcherry.com.  And the mail at norviep2@att.net  But, the young need to be protected, and I need your help to protect them.

I am asking you if possible to respond from a kid friendly website or e-mail address; some of those pictures and narratives had me uncomfortable.  And please use English; I have to know the meaning of the text in order to approve any comment.  It would also help if you all sign on to follow norvielcherry.com so your comments will not end up as spam.

From what I have read, we are losing valuable information, information in my opinion the world needs to know.  And as most of you know, I am all about passing on helpful tips.  The thing is I cannot catch all of the comments that may be harmful to our young and the public as well.

We are a child-friendly site, so please take my request into consideration; this way all can come here without reservations.

It’s something to think about,”  also the purpose given and the reason I work so hard to be helpful, by writing quality and trustworthy information.  Don’t listen to the Devil telling you I am trying to censor your opinion.  I have a desire to hear what you have to contribute; this is just one of many ways to gain access and knowledge of what else is going on; just not with us, this time.

Knowledge from others and experience are the very things that protects us, next to Jesus Christ.  And some things need to be “nipped in the bud”  before they can spread like a wildfire.  All are welcomed on this site as long as we “Mind Our P’s and Q’s.

Remember, the youth is our future and they will have plenty of time to test the water without us pushing them in the deep end of the pool.

FYI: This page has been modified to fix all the Don’t Do It’s, and will self destruct when this site is clean.  Thank You!

Thank you Lord for allowing all of us to be on one accord.  In Jesus name we pray.   Amen

norvielcherry.com, norvielcherry.wordpress.com, norviep2@att.net or Facebook norvie.cherry

13,007 responses to “I LOVE THE COMMENTS, BUT!

1. dedicated servers usa

January 24, 2018 at 6:14 am

I always used to study post in news papers but now
    as I am a user of net therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

fully managed dedicated servers

2. cheap dedicated servers

January 24, 2018 at 9:56 am

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you’ve introduced to your
    post. They’re very convincing and will definitely work.

Still, the posts are too short for novices.
    May you please prolong them a little from next time?
    Thank you for the post. cheap dedicated servers

3. 5 Percent of 20

February 4, 2018 at 9:37 pm

Heya exceptional website! Does running a blog like this require a lot of
    work? I have very little understanding of coding however I was hoping to
    start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any suggestions
    or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject nevertheless I
    just wanted to ask. Thank you! 25 of 25

4. 20 of 50

February 4, 2018 at 11:21 pm

Hi there to every , as I am truly keen of reading this blog’s post to
    be updated on a regular basis. It contains good data. 20 of

5. 20 of 140

February 5, 2018 at 4:57 am

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?

There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Cheers 20 Percent of 50

6. 20 of 400

February 5, 2018 at 5:50 am

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it
    seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without
    my permission. Do you know any methods to help prevent content from being ripped
    off? I’d truly appreciate it. 20 Percent of 100