FOOLISH IS FOOLISH DOES!

20 Jun

Even if some don’t believe in God, they still have faith in something.  And I believe Satan has a lot to do with a doubters decision on where that faith should be based.  There are also those who have an abundance of faith, a faith that is dedicated only to self-indulgences.  And let’s not forget those who are under the perception everyone is a fool but they.

The fool said in his heart, There is no God.   Proverbs 14:1

“But rebels and sinners will both be broken, and those who forsake the Lord will perish.”   Isaiah 1:28

What foolish non-believers don’t know is, “Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only son.”   John 3:18

Thank you, Lord, it’s in your name we pray.   Amen

norvielcherry.com, norviep2@att.net or Facebook norvie.cherry@facebook.com

1,765 responses to “FOOLISH IS FOOLISH DOES!

1. Rodine

May 14, 2018 at 1:33 am

Effectively using your permission let me to grab the Feed and keep up-to-date having forth-coming submit. Cheers a million in addition to you should maintain the pleasing function.

2. Sommerdorf

May 15, 2018 at 2:27 am

The rather very long world wide web research offers at the end of the time also been compensated with pleasant awareness to express together with my own relatives and buddies.

3. Gremel

May 16, 2018 at 1:27 am

Highly educational….look frontward to coming back.

4. Marsingill

May 16, 2018 at 4:29 pm

With thanks! This is definitely an amazing webpage!

5. Desroberts

May 18, 2018 at 2:34 am

Howdy, my spouse and i read your website at times along with when i unique an identical a single as well as my spouse and i seemed to be simply thinking should you receive a lot of unsolicited mail feedback? If that’s the case how will you quit it, any kind of plugin or even whatever you decide and can certainly aid? When i receive so much of late it’s traveling myself nuts thus just about any support can be quite considerably valued.

6. Jewel

May 23, 2018 at 1:42 am

Howdy! An individual within my Facebook or myspace group contributed this website around and so i located offer that any search. I’m certainly making the most of the knowledge. I’m bookmarking and will also be tweeting this to help the followers! Superb website and incredible styling.

7. hop over to this web-site

May 25, 2018 at 6:17 am

Super comfortable, Made in the USA and seeems to be actually delaying effectively. I utilize that on a twin couch and check out tv.

8. news

May 25, 2018 at 6:30 am

I read the reviews before purchasing as well as follow the alerting regarding opening up the deal. Put it on package spring before reducing available the plan that happens in and make use of scisserses not a knife.

9. More Info

May 25, 2018 at 7:52 am

I was a little worried to find exactly how this was actually packaged yet this just took secs to receive to measurements and is very comfortable. I would certainly purchase this bed again.

10. Demeza

May 26, 2018 at 5:00 pm

It’s wonderful to encounter a web site every from time to time which isn’t the identical expired rehashed stuff. Amazing study!

11. Continued

May 28, 2018 at 5:09 pm

When I received that it remained in a significant carton as well as all the air was sucked out of the plan the bedroom was in.

12. look at this site

May 29, 2018 at 5:51 am

My spouse and also I needed to have a pleasant mattress to reconsider when visiting as well as got these bed mattress for a frame he was actually creating them.

13. Genovese

June 2, 2018 at 12:10 pm

Incredibly individual pleasant site. Astounding info offered on couple of clicks.

14. Brannam

June 7, 2018 at 4:34 am

Very good page, Keep up the excellent work. Thanks a lot!