Aside
18 Jun

SLOW IT DOWN!

We cannot control the reactions or the attitude of others; Not how they feel, act, or respond.  Although we may want to, all we can do is keep trying to control ourselves.  To help solve or lessen our problems we can start by getting a grip on that temper.

“Whoever angers you conquers you.”   Elizabeth Kenny

Sometimes anger is necessary because “Wrath is the father of justice and a necessary answer to evil.”   Dean Koontz

All that sounds good to me, but the Bible lays it all out in James 1:19-20;

My brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires

Thank you, Lord, for your precious advice.  In Jesus name, we pray.

norvielcherry.com, norviep2@att.net or Facebook norvie.cherry@facebook.com

SLOW IT DOWN!

2,212 responses to “SLOW IT DOWN!

1. workers compensation attorney

May 9, 2018 at 12:51 pm

I just now found your blog post and now I’m certainly one of
    your followers.

2. Mammano

May 9, 2018 at 9:33 pm

It’s good to find a website just about every every now and then in which isn’t the same expired rehashed materials. Excellent examine!

3. Pavek

May 10, 2018 at 10:25 pm

Cool web page you’ve gotten here.

4. Higgons

May 13, 2018 at 2:59 pm

I quite like what we guys are generally upward way too. This kind of smart work along with protection! Carry on the great works people I’ve added anyone folks to be able to my own blogroll.

5. phone psychic reading

May 16, 2018 at 6:14 am

Whoa I enjoy reading your articles, saved to bookmarks!

6. Basu

May 16, 2018 at 7:02 am

Your brand-new valuable key points means very much a person similar to me and extremely additional for you to my personal workers in offices. Along with thank you; by everyone individuals.

7. Phone Psychic Readings Guide

May 16, 2018 at 7:25 am

I love what you guys are up to. Such clever work
    and exposure! Keep up the great works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

8. Nhek

May 17, 2018 at 7:55 pm

I treasure the content on your internet site. Thnx.

9. Horoschak

May 23, 2018 at 6:37 am

Hola! I’m sure this really is to some degree away topic yet When i was questioning in the event you recognized where by I could receive a captcha plugin intended for my own review form? I’m with all the identical website software while yours along with I’m getting trouble acquiring a single? Appreciate it a whole lot!

10. Yearling

May 27, 2018 at 6:07 am

Simply wished to emphasize Now i am ecstatic I came upon your website page!

11. Hamby

June 1, 2018 at 8:56 am

We are actually loving this theme/design of your web site. Do you run into any browser compatibility difficulties?

12. Colaizzi

June 7, 2018 at 5:11 pm

As wll as, I’m merely generally surprised concerning the remarkable issues served through anyone.