HOW TO KNOW WHEN GOD IS TALKING TO YOU!

06 Apr

After I started “Minding My P’s And Q’s,”  I begun seeing the world and those in it a little differently.  I accepted the fact that my problems were brought on by none other than me.  It took a long time for me to realize I was not taking responsibility, but when I stepped up to the plate and started doing what was in my heart, and doing good things for others, everything started changing for the better.

Little did I know that change could have begun long before now if only I had listened to those who wanted to help, instead of pushing them to the side saying, ” you don’t know anything about me?”  How I wish I had shut up and listened, instead it was “my way or the highway.”  Don’t get me wrong, the first part of that statement was not meant for a pity party; I should have been in the corner with a dunce hat on is more like it.

There was no one in this world who could tell me anything except my mother, and there were times when I didn’t listen to her either.  That was a foolish mistake… But, when I did decide to listen, I found it is never too late to change our thought process, and with Christ my life is just getting started.  It took years for me to listen to and be able to hear “when God is talking to me.”  I promise, it won’t take that amount of time to share it with all of you.

I believe most folks wonder if God has ever spoken to them, and if he did, how will they know it?  Some of us believe God is talking to us when we dream a number and received a windfall, etc.  When good things are happening we praise our abilities, and in the same breath claim the prize as a blessing.  A blessing some say came from God; He shared something with you.  The number?  Really, what is it with us?

The thing is we learn from our experiences, the “trials and errors”  that are a part of our everyday lives; Oh Yea, that numbers thing, how about a profitable fluke?

From those gains and the pitfalls, experience is gathered.  All we have to do is connect the dots; that in its self is not an easy process.  After all it take years for most of us to hear anything anyone else has to say, let alone Christ.  And long forgotten tales of good and bad just to meet in the middle, including the rewards, and the cost of bad decisions still has to be realized.

What I learned about hearing the Voice of Christ is, his guidance was always there, convincing me I just refused to listen to it.  I pray my Testimony as a Living Witness will open the eyes of others, to gain an awareness, to a positive message for us to know  “When God is Talking to Us.”  (Personally)

Before the question “how will I know” could be answered, I had to learn how to pray correctly, then understand what I was praying for, and why.   As usual, the answer is most times right in front of our face.  But no, we continually refuse to recognize our faults and follow the same old unworkable patterns, over and over.  Slow to come to the conclusion our way don’t work.

What do work is to Surrender unto Christ giving God the Glory.

We need directions and guidance; we need to hear a Word from God.  The sad part is he is talking to us all the time, and we heard him but we don’t know we hear him.  Now that we know that; next comes the wake up call; an awakening: to spring into being.  Hallelujah!

At some point in life all the experiences good and bad hopefully come into their own, and we realize we may have actually learned something.  This is where age is an advantage and youth is fleeting; in my opinion.

It took time for me to accurately  “Know When God was Talking To Me,” or has said something.  Most times when I say or claim “I should have followed my first mind;” I should have followed my heart where the Holy Spirit lives.  I only have one mind, and I was warned loud and clear, and still did whatever I was told not to do, anyway.

How many times have I put my hand on the doorknob and something in the “back of my mind,” told me not to go out the door?  And how many times have I heard myself  say, “something told me that?  Or what about all the times I proclaim a “little birdie” told me something.  Whatever that bird said, I still didn’t listen.

It was not until I realized the only way I could keep making those type of statements, had to be because I had to have before hand information.  How else could I come to that conclusion without being forewarned; after all I did say, “something told me.”

It was when I recognized the very first thought that came across my mind; not the one I thought about, was the answer, just a feeling that came from my heart.  So I put it to the test.  When I learned to listen out for that life saving thought, catching hold to Grace as it was “crossing my mind,”   I obeyed, causing the test and most of my troubles to be washed away.  I found joy, and good decision-making.  God has to be talking to me.  I heard Him in my heart and sent his message to my brain.

The key is to catch that thought and hang on to His words for dear life.  That something that gave warning could have been Christ talking to you, listen for him.

So the next time something tells you something and there’s good in it, Praise God and obey His Will; you will be better off listening to Jesus than that other one sitting on your other shoulder.  If there is nothing of good, it did not come from Christ, maybe it was a little birdie, but more than likely, it was Satan.

That something talking to us is called The Holy Spirit, Our Heavenly Father that is in Heaven, giving us a map to navigate this world.  Learn to catch and listen to those internal thoughts and follow instructions.

I know it’s hard to do when our minds are made up and we are ready to go, but remember when making the decision against your better judgement; Jesus Christ. You may never be able to hear  When God is Talking To You,  because the Devil had the last say…

Once you connect, and are able to hear and obey the Will of God, you may be done with the some of the “Troubles of the World.”   And when making decisions keep in mind;

“Two naturals beat within my breast. The one is foul, the one is blessed. The one I love, the one I hate. The one I feed will dominate.”   Anonymous

Lord, open up our ears and heart so we can feast on your words and glorify you in all we do.  In Jesus name we pray.  Amen

norvielcherry.com, norviep2@att.net or Facebook norvie.cherry@facebook.com

5,968 responses to “HOW TO KNOW WHEN GOD IS TALKING TO YOU!

1. latest fashion trends of 2019

December 12, 2021 at 8:36 am

Touche. Sound arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.

2. ae888

December 13, 2021 at 3:56 pm

Good web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find high quality writing like yours nowadays.
    I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

3. QRP+

December 18, 2021 at 4:29 am

I think that is one of the so much vital information for me.
    And i aam satisfed studying your article. But wanna observation on some
    common issues, The website style is ideal, the artiles is really great :
    D. Excellent process, cheers

4. x type beat acoustic

December 18, 2021 at 9:33 am

Greetings from Idaho! I’m bored to death att work so I decided to check ouut your site on my iphone during lunch break.
    I love the knowledge you provide here and can’t wait to
    take a look when I get home. I’m surprised att how quick you blog loaded on my cell
    phone .. I’m nnot even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb site!

5. s 128

December 19, 2021 at 2:44 pm

Hey there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?

Thanks a lot!

6. ufa

December 22, 2021 at 10:01 am

Hola! I’ve been following your blog for a long time now and finally got the courage to
    go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx!
    Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!

7. Real estate inspection Chenango Forks

December 23, 2021 at 11:48 am

Hi there to all, it’s really a nice for me to visit this web site,
    it consists of helpful Information.

8. davinci resolve 16

December 24, 2021 at 3:22 am

This is really interesting, You are an overly professional blogger.
    I have joined your feed and stay up for searching for more
    of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

9. link slot online indonesia

December 25, 2021 at 12:17 am

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using?

I’m planning to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

10. Male Strippers

December 26, 2021 at 4:55 am

Good response in return of this question with solid arguments and telling
    the whole thing about that.

Here is my web site: Male Strippers

11. kalendar 2021

December 26, 2021 at 5:28 pm

Nice content. I hope you can check some things i also put hard effort to make!

kalendar 2021

12. https://bchwiki.org

January 5, 2022 at 4:25 am

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly
    a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

13. Music

January 7, 2022 at 6:58 am

Very rapidly this site will be famous amid all blogging people, due to it’s pleasant articles

14. slot 39

January 12, 2022 at 5:37 am

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it’s time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I may just I wish to suggest
    you some fascinating things or suggestions. Maybe you can write subsequent articles regarding this article.
    I desire to learn even more issues approximately it!

15. Gutoski

January 16, 2022 at 12:28 am

Hi! Somebody during my Facebook or myspace class discussed this website around i really stumbled on give the idea a seem. I’m absolutely savoring the info. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this specific for you to my personal readers! Great blog and wonderful style and design.

16. automotive

January 18, 2022 at 9:44 pm

I’m gone to say to my little brother, that he should also go to see this blog on regular basis to get updated from newest news.