WHAT SECRET?

27 Mar

The secret to longevity is not how well we eat or how much we exercise, although that may be beneficial.  It’s all about favor, the favor of God.  Everything depends on his will.  Understand that and you will understand it all.

Without me, you can do nothing.   John 15:5

norvielcherry.com, norviep2@att.net, or Facebook norvie.cherry@facebook.com

2,209 responses to “WHAT SECRET?

1. Anton

March 30, 2019 at 2:51 pm

I want to do a live webcast, but I can’t figure out how to do it on the Blogger platform. Can anyone give me some direction?. . Thanks!.

2. Cleo

March 31, 2019 at 4:03 am

What is the best blogging platform for a podcast or a video blog?

3. Odette

March 31, 2019 at 8:29 am

I want to have a secret blogspot page, but some people I know have been able to find my URL via a Google search…is there a way I can prevent this? I don’t want anyone to be able to realistically find the URL unless I give it to them. . . (Please don’t suggest that I switch to another blog site.) . . Thanks!.

4. http://judpharm.com

April 1, 2019 at 8:56 pm

I want to be able to write entries and add pics. I do not mean something like myspace or facebook or anything like that. I mean an actual blog. .

5. Andreas

April 12, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Somebody said that you had to purchase a domain, or your blog sites weren’t seen by everyone, is that true? Do you know what a domain is? IF not do not answer please.

6. Jasper

April 14, 2019 at 2:18 am

There are hundreds of blog sites that calls for talk about them. What is the intent of blog site remarks?

7. Beau

April 14, 2019 at 5:48 am

Someone stated that you had to purchase a domain name, or your blog sites weren’t seen by everyone, is that true? Do you understand what a domain is? OTHERWISE do not address please.

8. Roy

April 21, 2019 at 12:18 am

Just obtained a Blogger account, it functions good, but just how do I find various users blogs I such as with search. I keep in mind there is a means, yet I am not seeing it currently. Thanks for your aid.

9. Mirtha

April 25, 2019 at 1:21 am

Am i legally responsible for content on my blogs & discussion forums that others have composed?

10. Neal

April 25, 2019 at 8:41 am

I have a business blog site where I use particular products and also solutions. It is also a general-information blog site, nevertheless. I am seeking to move it to one more blog host. I know that blogspot offers user-sponsored advertising, yet exist any kind of various other free blog sites that allow something like blogspot’s adsense and/or user-sponsored marketing?.

11. Johnathan

April 26, 2019 at 7:36 am

I like reviewing personal blog sites, Mom blog sites, etc. What is the best method to find these sorts of blogs online? The very best method I have is just following favorites people have – mosting likely to one bloggers “faves” after that the following bloggers favorites, etc … I’ve tried Google Blogsearch yet all that offers me is old newspaper article, and so on. Absolutely nothing personal in any way … Just how do you look for personal blogs?.

12. Willena

April 26, 2019 at 9:34 am

What is an excellent complimentary blog writing internet site that I can reply to blog sites and others will react to me?

13. Salvatore

April 29, 2019 at 11:11 pm

I have a business blog site where I offer specific products and services. It is additionally a general-information blog, nonetheless. I am seeking to move it to one more blog site host. I understand that blogspot offers user-sponsored advertising and marketing, yet exist any other totally free blogs that permit something like blogspot’s adsense and/or user-sponsored advertising?.

14. Lizbeth

May 1, 2019 at 5:33 am

I have actually seen a lot of blog sites in blogspot. What function do they offer? Is it feasible to make money with blog sites. If yes just how?.

15. Eddie

May 2, 2019 at 5:51 pm

I have a blog with blog writer. I have registered my blog site using a gmail account. Currently, I want to make use of a new gmail account as well as I intended to import my whole blog site together with the blog posts and remarks to this new gmail id … Please inform me, is this possible and exactly how can it be done?.

16. Freddie

May 3, 2019 at 7:42 am

I keep numerous blogs & online forums and permit people to compose their talk about them. I inspect routinely and remove any kind of vow words, and so on. I also ask commentors not to leave any kind of derogatory terms on the blogs/forums. Nevertheless, that claimed, am i still legitimately responsible for the material on my blog/forums if they write a derogatory comment or violent comments?. Numerous thanks.

17. Marta

May 15, 2019 at 3:27 am

I am helping some close friends obtain their store on the map and discovered. They have an internet site. Among the methods my research to maximize a website is to utilize a blog. I am not blog savvy and neither are they so need a little aid regarding excellent sites to put there blog to ensure that they obtain observed.

18. Jamee

May 16, 2019 at 10:53 pm

It appears there are websites as well as blog sites dedicated to many activities, such television, music, lives of celebrities, and so on. Yet I really can not locate internet sites as well as blog sites committed to analysis, unfortunately a second thought when it involves activities … Any person recognize some truly preferred as well as terrific ones? Timeless and also existing literature are both awesome with me, since I read both … Many thanks so much! =o-RRB-.

19. Melania

May 17, 2019 at 12:07 am

What is your point of view of personal blogs as well as on-line journaling?

20. Kiana

May 20, 2019 at 4:17 am

I am intending to move to Australia permanently. With any luck, my immigration process will be completed this year and also I will relocate the start of 2011. Can a person recommend some excellent sources and also blogs about making the plans for working out in Australia?.

21. Kevin

May 20, 2019 at 4:34 am

Just how to make an application for google adsense represent my all 3 blog sites as well as 2 websites?

22. Cecille

May 24, 2019 at 2:47 am

I’m developing a brand-new blog site about literature (what I’ve checked out, what I read), however I’m having difficulty thinking about a title. I like the suggestion of something involving a fixation with literary works but I think bookophilia is on the ordinary side. What do you think about Litophilia? Is it as well similar to “lithophilia” Which means the love of stones? Any type of ideas? Many thanks!.

23. Guillermo

May 24, 2019 at 3:05 am

What is the most convenient method to get updates from my subscribed blogs?

24. Kandy

May 25, 2019 at 10:54 am

How to get google adsense account for my all 3 blogs and 2 internet sites?

25. Ken

May 26, 2019 at 12:11 am

How much blog website traffic will influence to my blog site if I transform my blog site name with various domain name?

26. Chadwick

May 27, 2019 at 3:28 am

I have a blog with blogger. I have registered my blog site utilizing a gmail account. Currently, I wish to use a new gmail account as well as I wanted to import my whole blog site together with the blog posts and also remarks to this brand-new gmail id … Please inform me, is this feasible and also exactly how can it be done?.

27. Carry

May 29, 2019 at 5:34 pm

What are one of the most popular blog sites in the Philippines where I can submit my blogs for others to check out?

28. Aldo

May 30, 2019 at 12:35 am

Just how do you erase your blog remark that you left on a person else blog site?

29. Charley

May 31, 2019 at 1:46 pm

Considering that the MSM is totally skewed, what blogs/websites have you found that give you details that the MSM disregards?.

30. Herman

May 31, 2019 at 9:57 pm

I am transforming organizing business and want to move my WordPress Blogs over. Does anyone know of a very easy method to complete this?.

31. Bert

June 8, 2019 at 4:21 am

How do i include 3rd party widgets to totally free wordpress blog sites?

32. Hee

June 8, 2019 at 10:26 am

How do I know if my blogs are being seen by others?

33. cbd coated food for dogs

June 13, 2019 at 2:05 pm

just how come some blogs in a blogroll do not have their most recent blog post noted as well as others do? Just how to transform that?

34. cbd cancer cure for dogs

June 18, 2019 at 1:34 am

What is a great complimentary blogging website that I can respond to blog sites and also others will react to me?

35. how much cbd oil for dogs

June 18, 2019 at 4:02 am

There are hundreds of blogs that needs discuss them. What is the objective of blog site comments?.

36. Tova

June 25, 2019 at 12:57 pm

There are thousands of blogs that requires talk about them. What is the intent of blog comments?.

37. Malcolm

June 26, 2019 at 10:37 am

I am altering holding companies as well as wish to relocate my WordPress Blogs over. Does anyone recognize of an easy means to achieve this?.

38. Vicente

June 27, 2019 at 11:29 pm

Exactly how do I recognize if my blogs are being seen by others?

39. Michelle

July 17, 2019 at 6:32 pm

On my close friend’s blog sites they have actually included me on their blog rolls, but my own always sits at the bottom of the checklist as well as does not listing when I post like it does for others. Is this a setup that I need to change or is this a selection that they have made?.

40. Dominick

July 18, 2019 at 8:20 am

Simply obtained a Blog owner account, it functions great, however how do I locate various customers blog sites I like with search. I bear in mind there is a way, however I am not seeing it now. Many thanks for your assistance.

41. Roy

July 23, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Are there any type of great poetry websites that you know of so that I can have an account that has great deals of space to type out stories/poems on? Or do you know of any kind of writing websites in all that I could publish blog sites on, type of like having an entire website to myself?.

42. Maegan

August 10, 2019 at 10:22 pm

I’m intending to take a look at blogs containing music I like, however looking with all the separated, obsoleted and also crap blogs is a hassle. I understand there are countless blog sites, is there a great source to seek out the recommended ones?.

43. Hal

December 14, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Just how does one make money from blogs? Just how does one tackle it or begin it?

44. Tracey

December 14, 2019 at 6:55 pm

There are countless blog sites that needs discuss them. What is the intention of blog comments?.

45. Tanner Loveman

February 13, 2020 at 10:44 am

I am often to blogging as well as i truly appreciate your material. The post has truly peaks my passion. I am mosting likely to bookmark your site and maintain checking for brand-new info.

46. Vilar

February 17, 2020 at 2:41 pm

Keep up the great work and generating the crowd!

47. Ezekiel Karlgaard

February 22, 2020 at 4:50 pm

This is the best blog for anyone that wishes to learn about this subject. You recognize so much its almost tough to say with you (not that I actually would want?HaHa). You absolutely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for several years. Fantastic stuff, simply excellent!

48. Justine Wojdak

February 22, 2020 at 5:31 pm

When I originally commented I clicked the -Inform me when brand-new comments are added- checkbox as well as now each time a comment is included I obtain four e-mails with the exact same comment. Exists any way you can remove me from that solution? Thanks!

49. Petter

March 6, 2020 at 4:47 pm

Hiya! This is our 1st thoughts right here well, i merely desired to give a swift howl out and claim When i really appreciate looking at your own posts. Are you able to propose some other blogs/websites/forums in which handle the same topics? Thanks!

50. Bursi

March 14, 2020 at 8:22 pm

I benefit from reading through your internet site. Many thanks!