THE GOD OF ALL GOD’S, JESUS CHRIST!

18 Nov

Someone opened their eyes for the first time, and someone else closed theirs for the last.  God was there both times because he is the God of all God’s; the living and the dead.  God is everywhere, even between the dashes. (1900 dash 2000)  There is a lot that goes on in the middle of the fine line that bridges the gap between living and dying.

God is the God of all God’s and the only one I know of that’s on our side.  Everything in his doctrine is for the good of others and self-help.  No human sacrifices are necessary; the murder of innocence’s in his behalf is out of the question, or any ungodly act we can conjure up in his name.

The God of all God’s name is Jesus Christ.  A name that means the Word of God.  If you know that name you probably know right from wrong, therefore you know something about Christ.  But if what you know leaves you to not trust him, may I suggest we leave his name out of all our lying and wrong doings.  If we can’t, we may suffer consequences dealt by our own hands.

“Indeed, let God be true, but every man a liar.”   Romans 3:4

Call on the god you believe in.  But for your own best interest calling on Christ is a win-win.  If you do not believe in Jesus stop calling, using, and hiding behind the real him when in trouble; get on board or your call may not be answered in a timely fashion; it may have been blocked by you know who…  We don’t want our cry stuck in call waiting.

We need Jesus Christ to be on the mainline.  He is the only God that gives us as many chances we need to be successful in life.  He is the only true God who will not hang up on us when we give ourselves and commit to His Commandments.

Place no gods before him, love your neighbor as thyself, don’t covet things that belong to others, etc.  It’s simple, just treat people the way you want to be treated and Christ will give as much as you have given; oftentimes more than we deserve.  Everlasting Life is one such gift.

Jesus is the only One I know of that gives choices and the only One I ever heard of that forgives.  I never heard of him using brute force to get anyone or thing to obey his will.  I was told and read he cannot do evil or take his word back.  I also know he wouldn’t want to.

“Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God;” for God cannot be tempted by evil, and he does not tempt anyone.”   James 1:13

Jesus doesn’t sit on the sidelines complaining when we are out of the game, he coaches us back in and gives us the best play of the day, and if we listen to our hearts where he resides, we can win.  The God of all God’s is a team player, and he wants us all to have the best there is to have.

Make no mistake about it, we pay a heavy price when we go against what has been ordained by God.

When praying to Christ about something we don’t deserve or need will not cause us to lose our voice; Jesus simply reminds us we are all his children and as a good father would, he may or may not grant our wishes.  I believe this may depend on our degree of service.

“Rights that do not flow from duty well performed are not worth having.”   Mahatma Gandhi

The God of all God’s knows we can get into a habit of praying complaints.  The Oh God prayer.  Jesus already knows what we are in need of.  Shouldn’t we know by now that whatever we are seeking can be found in him; if only we would worship, love, adore and praise His name?  The world can be our oyster and cake we can eat.

We need prayer, for without it “If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.”   Abraham Maslav

Jesus Christ is a problem solver, a healer, a lover of man.  When we make mistakes, which is all the time; this action makes him forgive, holding no grudges or bearing false witness.  The God of all God’s, recognize the fact that we make mistakes, so he puts us in a position to claim that mistake as an experience; a learning process pulled from the category called, forgiveness.

The Devil promised Jesus the world, and he declined the offer.  An example of what we should do.  Shouldn’t we know by now the carnal world is an enemy of his and we will have tribulations just as Christ did?  But for those who believe in him, they shall have peace and everlasting life.  Go figure.

The Devils promises are just that, promises.  Don’t get it twisted, Satan is a creation of God and can be eliminated by God, the same as you and I.  Everything depends on which way we lean; we have choices, something not offered with these other gods.  (Graven imagines.)

Jesus Christ is the ultimate helpmate for the betterment of all.  Even when we see a person’s success, remember he didn’t get there all by himself; help was received from something or someone.  Beware of the Devil; he gives gifts too.

The God of all God’s is the one who can sustain the gifts He givesChrist Jesus gifts don’t come with dire circumstances, idle promises and revenge.  As a matter of fact, most are given freely to those who deserve them and some who don’t.

Favor is often given to some we may not consider worthy, but that’s not our call, and we may never know why, after all, He is God.

The God of all God’s said He would give us all the resources we need in our lifetime; keeping the doors open for any opportunity to finish the life we are already living, lending itself to purpose.  With Jesus, the human soul can rise above and beyond our own expectations and create an environment that is healthy, wealthy and wise for all those around by “bringing joy to the world” thru our Lord and Savior.

“God is not a man, that he should lie, nor the son of man, that he should repent. Has he said, and will he not do?  Or has he spoken, and will he not make it good?”    Numbers 23:19

Jesus Christ is indeed the God I will serve, forever and ever.  What about you and yours?

Bring a child up and when he is old, he will not forget.  I know that to be true because I was raised in the church, so when I fell down I knew right where to go to get up, again and again, and yet again.  The Lord Jesus Christ is a merciful God.  A God that makes us resilient with the ability to recover readily from any misfortune; allowing us to return to our original position and rebound.

“For God gave us a spirit not of fear, but out of power and love and self-control.”   2nd Timothy 1:7

I wrote and told you before Jesus Will; “Be your friend, help you set your goals.  Secure your success, giving you joy in what you already have.  Motivate and give you a clean heart coupled with a great attitude.  Inspire your life as well as encourage love.  Instill in you, perseverance, determination, and patience.  Grant your dreams and bless your family.”

Oh! Give thanks to the Lord, for he is the God of all Gods and he is good.  Amen

To help support me please sign up at norvielcherry.com, norviep2@att.net or Facebook norvie.cherry@facebook.com

Numbers count, thanks.

Posted by on November 18, 2013 in Something To Think About

7,422 responses to “THE GOD OF ALL GOD’S, JESUS CHRIST!

1. http://www.shijiew.com

December 21, 2018 at 9:01 am

Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you know after that you can write or else it is complex to write.

2. Josh

January 4, 2019 at 4:10 am

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less.

I’ve been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and
    am nervous about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress
    posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

3. Nereida

January 5, 2019 at 11:12 am

Simply want to say your article is as surprising.
    The clearness for your put up is simply great and i could think you are an expert in this subject.
    Fine along with your permission let me to seize your feed to stay updated with coming near near post.
    Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the gratifying work.

4. http://ja1yaq.tripod.com/cgi-bin/bb1/yybbs.cgi?list=thread

January 11, 2019 at 9:15 am

I’ve been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours nowadays, yet
    I never found any fascinating article like yours.
    It’s beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion, if
    all web owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the web will likely be a lot
    more useful than ever before.

5. http://ja1yaq.tripod.com/cgi-bin/bb1/yybbs.cgi?list=thread

January 11, 2019 at 9:15 am

I’ve been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours nowadays, yet
    I never found any fascinating article like yours.
    It’s beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion, if
    more useful than ever before.

6. snow-drop.cside.com

January 17, 2019 at 6:39 pm

I don’t even understand how I stopped up here, however I assumed this post was
    great. I don’t recognise who you might be however definitely you are going to a famous blogger
    if you aren’t already. Cheers!

7. Jennie

January 19, 2019 at 12:21 pm

Greetings! I’ve been following your website for a long time
    now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out
    from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great work!

8. Elouise

January 26, 2019 at 3:33 pm

As the admin of this web site is working, no doubt very soon it
    will be famous, due to its feature contents.

9. Kruer

January 27, 2019 at 12:05 pm

As wll as, I’m merely often amazed in regards to the exceptional things supported by means of you.

10. Mitchelle

January 28, 2019 at 3:22 am

With thanks! It a very good online site.

11. http://laraquejec197.0jo8.23@www.sunu-web.com/cgi-bin/001/yybbs.cgi

January 30, 2019 at 9:21 am

I think that everything wrote made a ton of sense.
    But, think on this, suppose you added a little information? I mean, I don’t
    want to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you
    added something to possibly get people’s attention? I mean THE GOD OF ALL GOD’S,
    JESUS CHRIST! | Norvie L. Cherry is kinda boring.
    You should look at Yahoo’s home page and note how they create article titles
    to grab people to open the links. You might add a video or a related pic or two to grab
    people interested about what you’ve got to say. Just my opinion, it would make your
    posts a little livelier.

12. Thomas

January 31, 2019 at 2:26 am

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of
    that, this is excellent blog. An excellent read.
    I will certainly be back.

13. crew.ymanage.net

January 31, 2019 at 6:24 pm

Undeniably imagine that that you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be at the internet
    the easiest factor to understand of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other people think about worries that they just don’t recognise about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the
    entire thing without having side-effects , other people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

14. www.websitebell.com

February 2, 2019 at 2:50 am

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Cheers

15. http://www.giovaniconnection.it/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=3792282

February 3, 2019 at 2:08 pm

Great goods from you, man. I have remember your stuff prior to and you’re
    simply too magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired right here, certainly like what
    you are saying and the way in which you are saying it. You’re making it entertaining and you
    still take care of to stay it smart. I can’t wait to learn far more from you.
    That is actually a wonderful website.

16. http://3arb2day.com

February 4, 2019 at 12:14 am

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this
    website? I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers
    and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be
    great if you could point me in the direction of
    a good platform.

17. https://crew.ymanage.net

February 10, 2019 at 2:27 am

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. There’s no doubt that that you need to write
    more about this issue, it may not be a taboo subject but generally people do not talk about these topics.
    To the next! Cheers!!

18. Terri

February 20, 2019 at 8:28 am

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning
    this write-up and also the rest of the site is also very good.

19. minecraft

March 25, 2019 at 10:14 am

I absolutely love your blog.. Pleasant colors & theme.
    Did you develop this website yourself? Please reply back as I’m attempting to
    create my own personal site and would love
    to know where you got this from or just what the theme is named.
    Thanks!

20. minecraft

March 28, 2019 at 1:10 pm

No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she wants to be available that
    in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

21. http://tinyurl.com/y2srfcja

April 27, 2019 at 5:19 pm

An outstanding share! I’ve just forwarded this onto
    a friend who had been doing a little research on this.
    And he in fact bought me breakfast due to the fact that I discovered it for him…

lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this issue
    here on your web site.

22. minecraft

April 29, 2019 at 12:23 am

It’s in fact very complicated in this active life to listen news on TV, thus I just use world wide web for that purpose, and get the
    most recent news.