27 Nov

“I know what I know!”  The bottom line is I was there, make no mistake about it. Although some of what I know took years to process, I got it now, and I am telling everything.

Sometimes, when others are talking to me,  “I’ve gotten a feeling something isn’t right.”   Maybe peer pressure wanting me to do something I don’t feel good about, or something good, and I still have reserves about making a commitment. Who knows, “it was just a feeling anyway?”  (Take heed, when the Holy Spirit is talking.)

I once heard someone say, “every mother sent their kid to the store to get a beer, who didn’t?  Well, I can say mine didn’t, and I can say that statement she made is not true in all cases. We must keep in mind, in the person’s world that made that comment, with so much conviction; and the ones before her, even the ones listening when she said it again, believed it. The Medea of the family, surely she knows, after all, “every drop of blood in your body was pumped by her heart.” Often causing the statement, “I brought you into this world and I will take you out.”

Those are circumstances that are as normal as taking the next breath in someone’s world, or life. All that turned out bad was not meant to be that way. “It is what it is.”  Some believe they are doing the right thing, but are limited in what they know, and don’t know it. This causes mistakes. We also must take into account, some educators  (Mothers, fathers, school,etc.)  are only as good as their teachers. Keeping in mind, that as far as that teacher is concerned, they are doing the best they can with what they had been given educational wise. Meaning, the educators of the day can only teach as far as their knowledge will allow. Some of the knowledge being taught, even today is coming from “old school.” (Outdated material.)

This is the “Cyber Age,” and the Bible is the only book current, and still the best seller. “How about that?”

Knowledge will forever be upgraded, as we grow. Thank God for our elders and what they do retain, and still willing to share. No one said it was wrong, or easy. Things change in this carnal world, and we “suffer lack.” More importantly, having the lack of knowledge is carried over from generation to generation, packed into tight spaces. (No room to think or expand.) Growth is essential; without it, we are stuck in the “same ole same ole.”

If you dare step out of your comfort zone to seek further advice, or others choose to help you, and you know or have heard of Christ, you may stand a chance. Now I am sure there are other ways, but to “each its own.”  It would be wise for some to reconsider their options. Accepting Jesus Christ into our lives would be one.

I know my words are not for everyone. I know you have to be had been tested, to have a Testimony. I know I am to obey the “Will of God,”  whether I am heard or not. I know every step I have ever taken was to bring me to this point. I know, “one size does not fit all, everything is not easy, and all things call for patience.”

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also; knowing that tribulation work patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope make not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.”   Romans 5:3-5

I also know this is not what most talk about or much less want to hear. Groom and Doom are the going topic, and each of us has our own stories to tell. I also know things can change, and because of my own experiences, maybe I can help. I know there is value in trusting God instead of being drawn into; “It’s too good to be true,”  getting spanked, instead of Blessed.

I am not the bearer of “bad news;” most of the time, we bring this upon ourselves. We are the authors of our bad decisions, sometimes with the help of others. Taking on the thought process of others instead of our own. I don’t want my reputation defined by what others do or did. Nevertheless, the bad news was here long before me, and I know I don’t have all the answers. As a matter of fact, I only know what happened to me, and what I am to do about it. I am blessed to be a Living Witness, and my task is to write what is given to me in Spirit, referenced from actual experiences; using the Bible as my guide. News that Jesus is Lord over all things living or dead, even the things to come.

I know we can be taught, renewed and old things will pass away.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”    Revelation 21:4

I know what happened to me, and there are others with similar experiences. We all can benefit, if we tell those without or with limited knowledge, especially those without teachers, what we know, and renew in some that have lost their Spirit, therefore their way. This is where I fit in.

I confessed already that I can’t get you a job, or save you from yourself, sicknesses, etc. What I can do is,  give you information as it is given to me in Spirit, and what I can discern (understand) from the Bible, about a subject I have experienced.

I am keeping it real, doing what I can from my Heart to offer hope, and I can because this is truly available, THRU OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST. Anyone can do it this with Christ, that has declared Him Lord, and have received the blessing of the Holy Spirit. This club is not exclusive, and nor is this a perfect world. I cannot fix your life, but Hope does exist, although we may not all receive the same degree of blessings; With  Christ, there are options for a better life, and by sharing with each other what we know, that’s wholesome.

Only you can make yourself happy or sad, after all, it is your choice, and it’s one of our most prized possessions. ( The Ability to make decisions.) Aren’t we always claiming we are in “control of ourselves?” Everything we do or not add up, and all of it is important as it pertains to ourselves, but most times others.

Let’s take good care of “What we Knowto be fact, and share it thru Faith, Guidance, and a Love of one another, using good Judgment and God given Testimonies to help guide the way.

I Trust the Lord, because of my experiences with Him, and He tested my Faith. I followed blindly.

When it was all said and done. The experience boiled down to the unlimited possibilities we can experience thru and with Christ; not only with what we know, but what we see, touch, and feel in our hearts. You are aware of that old saying, aren’t you? ” I know what I know, and you can’t take it from me.”

Oh! Taste and see the Lord is good: Blessed is the man who trusts Him.”  Psalms 34:8,,, or Facebook

Posted by on November 27, 2012 in Something To Think About

1,832 responses to “I KNOW WHAT I KNOW!

1. Mammie

July 22, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Hurrah! In the end I got a weblog from where I
    be capable of in fact get helpful data regarding my
    study and knowledge.

2. Pingback: manga
  3. Pingback: seo hull
  4. Pingback: Umzug
  5. Pingback: Superhero songs
  6. Lessey

November 28, 2017 at 1:11 am

I am really loving the theme/design of your respective site. Do you face any web browser compatibility difficulties?

7. Alexandria

November 28, 2017 at 8:30 am

Really beneficial….look frontward to visiting again.

8. Onstad

November 29, 2017 at 3:20 am

I like what exactly When i see therefore currently i’m next people. Count on considering the website regularly.

9. Qin

December 1, 2017 at 11:48 pm

The information is rather exciting.

10. Anette

December 9, 2017 at 3:55 pm

This really answered my problem, thanks!

11. mesothelioma lawyers pulaski and middleman

December 12, 2017 at 10:59 am

It was amazing to read this article and I think you are totally right. Tell me if you are curious about mesothelioma lawyer online, that is my primary competence. I hope to check back with you soon, be careful!

12. Meg Aaland

December 14, 2017 at 1:52 pm

I was incredibly pleased to find this website. I wanted to thanks for your time for this fantastic read!! I surely enjoying every little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

13. Uidai Status

December 16, 2017 at 10:15 am

I don’t know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your blog. It looks like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my web browser because I’ve had this happen previously. Kudos

14. how to get mixcraft 8 for free

December 16, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Respect to website author , some wonderful entropy.

15. f90m flash file

December 17, 2017 at 7:15 pm

Hey, bing lead me here, keep up good work.

16. ylands download

December 19, 2017 at 3:31 pm

I like this article, because so much useful stuff on here : D.

17. official source

December 21, 2017 at 2:01 am

Really beneficial data

18. Niki

January 6, 2018 at 12:41 pm

As a Newbie, I am always browsing online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you

19. Elliott

January 8, 2018 at 2:26 pm

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

20. click here

January 27, 2018 at 9:07 am

I constantly go through your site content carefully. I am also fascinated by generator reviews, you could talk about that sometimes. Bye bye.

21. commercial real estate development

February 10, 2018 at 11:05 am

I really like what you guys are up to. This kind of smart work and reporting! Continue the awesome work friends, I have you to my industrial property for sale website.

22. seo company india

February 12, 2018 at 2:01 pm

I think this is one of the most important information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

23. environmental science jobs in australia

February 14, 2018 at 12:09 pm

Thanks a lot for your amazing posting! I definitely enjoyed it.I’ll be sure to take note of this website and will often come back later on. I would love to suggest you to keep on with your fine writing, perhaps comment on ecojobs as well, have a great evening!

24. inhalers for asthma

February 24, 2018 at 10:52 am

You’re totally right and I definitely understand you. If you want, we can as well chat about breathing techniques for asthma, a thing that fascinates me. Your site is definitely great, take care!

25. Cure prostate Cancer

February 27, 2018 at 5:27 am

Hello! This is my first reply on your website so I really wanted to give a quick hello and say I truly enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any other sites which deal with healthy lifestyle? I’m also pretty hooked on this! Many thanks!

26. best packers and mover cost

March 1, 2018 at 4:06 am

You are absolutely correct! I liked reading through this article and I will get back for more immediately. My own internet site is dealing with best movers and packers, you can have a look if you are still interested in that.

27. hdmi audio

March 8, 2018 at 1:31 pm

Howdy, what do you think concerning mounting systems? Very cool subject, right?

28. Falwell

March 20, 2018 at 12:36 am

say thanks to a lot for your internet site it assists a whole lot.

29. Reyburn

March 20, 2018 at 5:53 pm

Let me be sure to book mark your blog and might go back sometime.