AN OPEN LETTER!

17 Oct

I have been asked several times about a video and why am I am advertising cheap insurances. Along with a host of other things. So to set the record straight, I have never placed a video, or any type of advertisement on my anything.

Not norvielcherry.wordpress.com, or the search engine About Norvie L Cherry.

I am careful about all comments, because of the nature of their business or the language used. I appreciate them all but; we are a friendly website, for all to enjoy, regardless of age. So we have to mind our manners. Thank You.

The only thing I am promoting is what Jesus Christ did for me, and the experiences I gained from it. (Cancer, etc.) More importantly, how we can all benefit from the sharing of this knowledge.

My head was snatched from the grave, and I was given the ability to share it with you(Testimony)

My name is Norvie L. Cherry, I am a 3rd Stage Breast Cancer Survivor. My Purpose is to spread the word that Jesus Christ Is Lord; thru personal experiences, using Motivational Speaking, Storytelling, and Authoring a book, as a tool, to deliver messages of encouragement.

“The Devil is alive and he is a liar.”

Again. NO ADVERTISING OF ANY SORT CAME FROM US, OR has been APPROVED, BY US.

I will personally tell you if I start to allow advertisements, and or videos. We will continue to provide to you a wholesome adventure of true life experiences as they relate to Christ.

I PROMISE, Cherry

norvielcherry.com, norviep2@att.net or Facebook norvie.cherry@facebook.com. norvielcherry.wordpress.com

Posted by on October 17, 2012 in Something To Think About

17,456 responses to “AN OPEN LETTER!

1. https://irancctv.center/---/

June 2, 2021 at 8:58 pm

It’s the best time to make a few plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I have read this put up and if I could I desire to
    counsel you some attention-grabbing issues or tips.
    Maybe you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it!

2. http://skylightpayrollcards.net/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=jahantermostat.comproduct-categorytransmittesamwan-thermostat

June 2, 2021 at 10:57 pm

I do trust all the ideas you have presented for your post.
    They’re very convincing and can definitely work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for beginners.
    May you please prolong them a bit from next time?

Thank you for the post.

3. http://www.webdonya.com/--/

June 2, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give
    a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading your blog posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?
    Many thanks!

4. https://www.elameharighearjmand.com/price-list/charge-price

June 3, 2021 at 1:14 am

Somebody essentially assist to make severely articles I would state.
    That is the very first time I frequented your website
    page and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular post amazing.
    Magnificent job!

5. http://www.aytoloja.org/jforum/user/profile/148704.page

June 12, 2021 at 11:19 am

It’s amazing to pay a visit this website and reading the
    views of all colleagues regarding this post, while I am also
    zealous of getting know-how.

6. https://mydecori.com/product/-----25

June 12, 2021 at 11:42 am

Inspiring quest there. What happened after? Take care!