SUCCESS COMES WITH A PRICE!

29 Sep

But not always rewarded.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”    Vincent J. Lombardi.

“Success comes with a price,” and your best work is often not appreciated. Since we all see things differently, recognize that and you will be the wiser, with the possibility of being on the right road to succeed. Everyone’s vision is their own, often described as; “Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.”

I suggest you take into account, we are all made in God’s image. And no matter how long it may take, it is never too late to become, “what you might have been,” unless you are dead. Knowing this, success is not something you wait for. You either go get it or create it. Just starting your goal makes you a success, to some degree. ” Better late than never.”

We can complain about the unfavorable seasons we endure in our lives. Or we can seek out opportunities, and knowledge as well as ways to become successful, in our professional and personal lives. Taking all we have; good work ethics, attention to details, a pleasing personality, etc. Working with a clear vision to help ensure success with Praises going up to God from our mouths.

We cannot live without failing, it’s just the law of the land, unless we are so cautious there is no point in living. That’s unnatural. Quality of life is a must. “What good is success if you can’t enjoy it.”

Once we find and dedicate ourselves to succeed; Perseverance you must achieve in spite of difficulties, to be unyielding. Coupled with Endurance. Strength; having the ability to surpass stress, fatigue, pain, and hardships.

Pray for courage, fortitude, and the blessings promised. The more you strive to be successful in a healthy manner, the further you move up the ladder. Be thankful, always putting God first.

1st Corinthians 9:11 says, “If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things.”

Everything in and out of this world belongs to God, and He has given us some Spiritual perks. To understand God is still God and He will judge, so if He chooses or not to deliver success may depend on how much we are willing to give. That’s my understanding.

In the words of B.C. Forbes, “The man who has done his level best is a success, even though the world may write him down as a failure.”

Failure is what success is made of, consistency, working with failure after failure. Praying for anything uplifting or motivating, to be said or done. Holding on to enthusiasm for dear life, until we have reached our goal. A bounty paid in full by Sacrifices.

Seeking only a small break that may not have come, regardless you are closer than you were yesterday. Pat yourself on the back, if you are making wholesome choices, and doing as Jesus would, stomping nothing under your feet to achieve your desire.

It is better to try, to fail than wonder the rest of your days, what we could, or would have been, especially what God had in store for us, if only we were successful.

The only way we are going to succeed is to cut out the unrealistic Dreaming, taking on available Opportunity by putting it to Work; While keeping in mind that “failure or success is never final.”

STAY FOCUSED THE CLOCK IS ALWAYS TICKING.

norvielcherry.com, norviep2@att.net or Facebook norvie.cherry@facebook.com

Posted by on September 29, 2012 in Something To Think About

10,916 responses to “SUCCESS COMES WITH A PRICE!

1. CS:GO Multi Hack [Tüm Özellikler] [Tuşlu] [Anti-Vac] [7/24

August 17, 2018 at 1:33 pm

Can I just say what a reduction to seek out someone who truly knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You positively know how to deliver a problem to light and make it important. More individuals must read this and perceive this side of the story. I cant imagine youre no more widespread since you undoubtedly have the gift.

2. sims 4 bowling night stuff

August 18, 2018 at 5:12 am

A lot of of whatever you point out is astonishingly appropriate and that makes me ponder why I hadn’t looked at this in this light previously. This particular article truly did switch the light on for me personally as far as this particular subject matter goes. But at this time there is one position I am not too cozy with so while I try to reconcile that with the actual central idea of your point, allow me see exactly what all the rest of the visitors have to point out.Very well done.

3. Moulding

August 18, 2018 at 1:53 pm

My spouse and i as well as my personal close friends were in fact going through the particular great tips in the web site then a unexpected came up with an awful suspicions I never ever portrayed admiration on the website owner for anyone secrets.

4. Wasowski

August 18, 2018 at 11:31 pm

Hi, my spouse and i go through your website at times in addition to we personal much the same a single and my partner and i seemed to be just thinking in the event you find many junk mail comments? If so how do you stop the idea, any plugin or maybe whatever you decide and can certainly guide? When i find much these days it’s operating myself mad therefore almost any aid is very a lot treasured.

5. madden mobile hack game killer - madden nfl mobile hack tool no

August 21, 2018 at 11:02 am

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m inspired! Extremely helpful info specifically the remaining phase 🙂 I take care of such information much. I used to be seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

6. Free Steam Key Generator – Free Steam codes

August 22, 2018 at 11:13 am

You are a very clever person!

7. Denzel

August 22, 2018 at 11:22 am

We are commenting to show you what wonderful practical knowledge my little girl enjoyed reading through your website page. The lady discovered a multitude of pieces, with the inclusion connected with exactly what it’s just like a great amazing aiding design to have the sleep with no inconvenience knowledge a few arduous issues.

8. Jeleniewski

August 23, 2018 at 5:54 am

Hello! This particular article couldn’t end up being published any better! Reading this publish reminds me personally associated with my personal earlier area lover! He always retained communicating concerning this. I am going to onward these pages to help them. Relatively selected he can have a very good examine. Thanks a lot for sharing!

9. paypal hack rar download - how to hack paypal money

August 23, 2018 at 8:10 am

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thanks Nevertheless I am experiencing problem with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting equivalent rss downside? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

10. fate grand order hack tool torrent - fate grand order hack

August 23, 2018 at 4:51 pm

Hi there this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

11. Veitinger

August 24, 2018 at 3:43 pm

I merely desired to write down an instant term in order to give thanks an individual for all those fantastic ideas along with ideas you are showing here.

12. Dolhon

August 26, 2018 at 3:58 am

Cheers lots quite definitely with the high quality in addition to results-oriented assist. I won’t think carefully for you to support your site publish to any individual who desires and also desires assist about this area.

13. Lizarda

August 28, 2018 at 7:34 am

Great internet site! It looks really expert! Keep up the excellent work!

14. Vonbraunsberg

August 30, 2018 at 12:10 am

Howdy! This really is the primary stop by at your site! We are the workforce regarding volunteers as well as starting a brand new motivation in the community inside the very same market. Your blog furnished you helpful information to function upon. You have completed a exceptional career!

15. Tsang

August 30, 2018 at 11:02 am

We at the same time was a good aspiring blog article writer however I’m nonetheless fresh to the whole thing. Are there almost any tips for newbie blog writers? I’d definitely regards.

16. Uzzo

August 31, 2018 at 5:22 am

Wow, beautiful site. Thnx …