A MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH!

20 Jun

A lot of times I question myself about some strange but somehow normal things. For instance, the worlds we live in, concerning death. One is the Natural World which is referred to as Carnal. Romans 8:6; “For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.”

Science dictates that the brain is the author of and lord over the body. When the brain dies so does the body, unless you are hooked to one of those synthetic remedies. Alive but yet still dead, for all practical purposes. Now, on the other hand, there is; the Spiritual World. Ephesians 1:17 says, “The God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.” When you live inside the rules of the Kingdom of God, the Heart is the engine that keeps you alive through Jesus Christ. “And, Whosoever live and believe in me shall never die…” John 11:26.

The brain is the adjuster; receiving the correct orders from the Heart and for the rest of the bodily functions. It is the willingness of devotion of the Heart that gets things done. Hebrews 7:16 tells us, “Precious in the Sight of the Lord is the Death of his Saints.” You may or may not have a good life on this Earth, but that does not mean that you cannot obtain one through Jesus Christ. Pray for new life before death overtake this old one. After all, He is the One who said there is Life after Death, and I’ll take that to the grave, and live on, in my opinion.

norvielcherry.com, norviep2@att.net or Facebook norvie.cherry@facebook.com

10,572 responses to “A MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH!

1. Pingback: Charisse
  2. Pingback: growth tips
  3. Pingback: NZT 48
  4. Pingback: Naik berat badan
  5. Pingback: New Song
  6. Pingback: learning video
  7. Pingback: dark skin makeup
  8. Pingback: fishing kayak
  9. publish research paper online free

November 10, 2017 at 1:29 pm

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to
    assist with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some
    targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good
    success. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

10. fake gucci belt

December 25, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Ridiculous quest there. What occurred after? Thanks!
    fake gucci bags

11. Horacio Carmack

November 15, 2019 at 1:53 am

Good Morning, How come your business listing on allcbdstores.com disappeared after 2 negative reviews? Did you remove it?

12. stornobrzinol

June 23, 2021 at 10:18 pm

I was suggested this website by means of my cousin. I am no longer sure whether or not this put up is written by way of him as nobody else recognize such distinct about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!

13. judi bola

June 25, 2021 at 1:47 am

Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and terrific design and style.

14. judi bola

June 25, 2021 at 2:41 am

I really like your writing style, superb information, regards for posting : D.

15. https://g.page/thedentalsurgerylondon

July 7, 2021 at 10:42 am

I like this web site so much, bookmarked. “American soldiers must be turned into lambs and eating them is tolerated.” by Muammar Qaddafi.

16. Europa-Road gépszállítás külföldről

July 7, 2021 at 3:23 pm

F*ckin’ awesome issues here. I’m very satisfied to look your post. Thanks a lot and i am looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?