So You Survived, What’s Next?

08 Mar

An OVER-COMER: Someone who overcomes and establishes control by force or persuasion. That’s what the dictionary says. In layman terms” in my opinion, Norvie L. Cherry, a 3rd stage Breast Cancer survivor… You must overcome the Carnal World.

Misery or any other “Ree” is just one of those battles life may bestow upon us.

You SURVIVED, so that mean you conquered whatever season there was. So don’t get stuck in YESTERDAY. You must take what you have learned and MOVE ON, testifying about God’s Goodness and Mercy.

I can’t even begin to suggest what you should pray about. For me it was perseverance; a steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement, with little or no indication of success.

Sounds like FAITH to me, and you need an ATTITUDE to persevere, a verb to continue a course of action.

What I am trying to say is DON’T SET LIMITS. REACH FOR THE UNATTAINABLE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING Are POSSIBLE.

GO TELL THAT ON THE MOUNTAIN. PLAIN ENOUGH?

* Excerpt From My New Book*

Join me at norvielcherry.com or norviep2@att.net or Facebook, norvie.cherry@facebook.com

11,007 responses to “So You Survived, What’s Next?

1. webmaster

September 24, 2021 at 7:13 am

Outstanding post however I was wanting to know if you could
    write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit
    further. Thank you!

2. webmaster

September 24, 2021 at 10:18 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on webmaster.

Regards

3. www.prostitutki-volgograda.org

September 24, 2021 at 10:21 am

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get
    there! Thanks

4. doctors who accept no fault insirance

September 25, 2021 at 4:49 pm

Hey just wanted tto give you a quick heads up. The words
    in your article seem to be running off tthe screen in Chrome.
    I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet
    browser compatibility but I figured I’d pot to let you know.
    The design and stytle look great though! Hope you get
    the issue solved soon. Many thanks

5. Motion Pic 777

September 26, 2021 at 2:35 pm

Hurrah! After all I got a blog from where Ibe able
    too inn fact get useful data concerning my study and knowledge.

6. Apparel & Accessories

September 30, 2021 at 6:55 pm

This post is truly a nice one it assists nnew web people, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

7. Read more

October 7, 2021 at 5:14 pm

Good post. I absolutely love this site. Keeep it up!