Who Are You?

28 Feb

On a number of occasions I have been asked, “Who are you?” And of course, my thoughts were, “Who do you think you are? I know… it was meant to be sarcastic. The truth is I wanted to know the answer to that question myself and was often bothered by the fact that I simply did not know. “WHO DID, I REALLY THINK THAT I WAS?”

I discovered through prayer, hearing, and reading that, I found myself and most people fall into two categories,” It’s all about you, or it’s all about others.”

It didn’t take long for me to realize, that if we are only concerned about ourselves then it’s all about the Devil. And if we have a burden for others, then it is all about God.

Still wondering, “Who am I?” Well, think of this… “Am I, someone who keeps secrets that makes me afraid of facing myself?”

If that’s you, this question should set the stage that will help you discover the vision God has preordained for your life. There is no telling what you might find. Did you look yourself in the face today? Was it a picture of Dorian Gray?

Prepare yourself. Those answers will only be revealed to the Heart, where the Spirit resides. The truth can sometimes be ugly, but once applied, it’s always well worth it.

For sure God knows. Don’t you want to? He knew all about you before He formed you in your mother’s belly. Now that you are out, seek and discover HIS Kingdom. This is the only way you will know the truth, by allowing HIM to tell you, “Who You Are?”

norvielcherry.com, norviep2@att.net or Facebook norvie.cherry@facebook.com

Posted by on February 28, 2012 in Something To Think About

5,058 responses to “Who Are You?

1. Mollie

December 11, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform
    are you using for this website? I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform.

I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

2. Denese

December 12, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!

3. sylenth v3.032 crack

December 16, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Cheers, great stuff, Me enjoying.

4. fate grand order cheat

December 19, 2017 at 4:26 pm

I must say, as a lot as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt help but lose interest after a while.

5. Archer

December 22, 2017 at 7:38 am

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger,
    and I was curious about your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are
    looking to exchange solutions with others, please shoot me an email if interested.

6. Nellie

December 22, 2017 at 11:58 pm

I think the admin of this site is actually working hard in support of his website, because here every information is
    quality based material.

7. Rashad

January 4, 2018 at 3:55 pm

hi!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate more about your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.